• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Main Menu level selection in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~XxSlayerxX~

Cetramarius said:
Now I can be wrong here, but it looks like you can select levels from the start menu in kh2. This also seems to be a level we have not heard of, called The land of Dragons.

Anyway, look at the screen behind tetsuya nomura here (who by the way looks like a young punk lol, unlike before)

http://www.1up.com/media?id=1931195&type=lg

This is wat i think,That was just a demo of kh2 ,you can select levels to test it
2nd:The Land Of Dragons is also another name for Mulan's World

that may appear so Cetramarius... but I have two peices of evidence which could prove you wrong.

1. "The land of the Dragons" may be reffering to Mulan's unique world...
2. It states underneath 'premium showcase' which could possibly be a concept of the main menu.

Claymore

Thats just the demo of the KH2 game so there is no need for anymore posts on this and the land of dragons is part of the Mulan world.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
There is something that is :confused: to me It had the Mulan World but what were the other 3 slots for if you look below The land of Dragon's world it has 3 slots all in Japanese

Shinjuku

Entrapment
oh my bad geez I'm sorry I just took a quick look at it but why do they have the same two worlds in the first 2 and last two slots then

RikuOfDarkness

My guess is it's just the testers demo version. They're probably direct ports to interesting parts of those levels, just sp they can test the level or show them off without too much hassle.

adventchildkiori

I was thinking there was two because of one being the Mulan World Camp grounds trail and then the other Mulan one being the Mountian trail.

Then for the Coliselm one is the Coliselm itself trail and the other being the underworld trial, but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back