• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Major Spoiler on Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSora

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
There is a fifth drive form that sora gets. its called Anti-Form. its when he uses a form to much and then accidentally fuses with a heartless. here's the link i found it on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sora_(Kingdom_Hearts)

It's at the way bottom of the page just so everyone knows

EDIT- i just tried the link and it doesn't work but if you copy and paste the link it will work.

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
we dont even kno if it is the last form, and that site has no reliable info.....try again though >_>

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Man idiot. Not only is your screwed up information false, its old. I hate people like you.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Forever Lost said:
we dont even kno if it is the last form, and that site has no reliable info.....try again though >_>

wikipedia isn't unreliable. It is just as reliable as the Encyclopedia Brittanica, according to a study a couple of weeks ago.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
mangartist said:
wikipedia isn't unreliable. It is just as reliable as the Encyclopedia Brittanica, according to a study a couple of weeks ago.
For the most part it is reliable, but for things like prerelease information on games/ films etc. it can be unreliable. The Kingdom Hearts-related content on Wikipedia is very unreliable because idiots who have it wrong put false information up, other people correct it then the idiots go back and edit it again. I was using a Wiki entry to learn about KH2 and some friends showed me that a lot of what it said was false.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
read this before you post any "new" information.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=38097

thank you. one more thing to add is. if you see a topic wiht old information. dont reply to it. just alert a mod/admin to close it. and if the user posts the topic again. DONT reply. just leave it. and if the user keeps threading this new information. let him get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back