• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

make ur own kh3 story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

this is where u tell what u think the storyline for kh3 is going to be if there is one

My is that Sora Riku and kairi are to be visited by the king and then tell them about the three knights to me i think the three knights are keyblades weilders bfore Sora but where lost in the darkness. After that Mickey tells them that keybaldes are being made by the second and that there is going to be a keyblade war. Half of the people who get the keyblades will go to the darkside while the others go to the lightside and follow Sora. Then they battle in that desert place. I hope u guys make up good storys and please if u dont like people talking about Kh3 THEN DONT READ THIS IT IS EASY AS THAT:mad: So i hope to read some good theroys:)

Yoda_Mickey

About the knight thing. True, it does kinda seem strange to have more keyblade masters then Sora, Riku, and Mickey, but yeah maybe they are from the past... maybe in the past there were many many keyblade masters... but a war broke out, a war that involved keyblade masters and ruin and destruction insued... which is why Tritent said The Keyblade Master shatters peice and brings ruin.

Super SoraX

Here a bit of what i think or would like to see.

I believe that KH3 (if there is one) will revolve around Xenahort(sp) and his memeories. Since a bit of him still resides within riku and the fact that he is not truly a living entitiy but a sort of spirit (and has really been the main antagonist, whether through riku or Xenmas. since it really has been his evil spirit that drives the finding of KH.) that will find its way to edanger the worlds once again. That something from his past wherther he brought it about or someone else will trigger the events during Sora's present. That the knights may indeed be apart of xenahort(sp) past and Sora's future. Giving that Sora was destined to open the door of light (which to my understanding he needed a keyblade to do.) Even though riku was suppose to be the keyblade master. That is just part of mine but i could come up with tons more. :)

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I believe the knights are evil. They killed off all the other keyblade wielders and that's why there are loads of keyblades on the ground. now they are after the disney worlds so Sora and company may have one last battle. But a startling revelation is um...revealed...Sora and one of the knights are actually related to each other?!

waaa...so weird

Soraox

how are they related anyway im pretty sure there going to make a KH3 but it wont be called KH3 but it will b about sora

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Soraox said:
how are they related anyway im pretty sure there going to make a KH3 but it wont be called KH3 but it will b about sora
why the hell did you bring this thread back its from january, its may...............stop bringing back DEAD THREADS, there DEAD for a reason

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
I dunno, this looks like fun.

Assuming that the next KH will take place at least partly in Sora's time, I say that Sora will find out that Org XIII and both forms of Xehanort were being manipulated like puppets by some greater force. Despite his research, I really don't think our power-hungry villain was smart enough common-sense-wise to pull it off. Also, I found evidence in KH that Nobodies are in fact easily influenced and easily used, even the Org.

*Waaaay back in KH, Riku's heart is cast to darkness, and the body and shell's emotions and thoughts are manipulated by "Ansem". Since Riku's heart is elsewhere, what remains is technically a Nobody.

*In Halloweentown, we have the "experiment" looking for a heart. Obviously this represents Org XIII, in search of being whole. What's interesting is that this "technical Nobody" is constantly referred to as "the puppet", as it was made to keep Lock, Shock, and Barrel busy by letting them boss it around.

*Most important, IMO, is the second episode of the Underworld, where Auron is being controlled by Hades, using a doll shaped like him. Later, Sora states that the doll holds Auron heart's essence, or something like that. In short, Hades not only turned Auron into a technical Nobody, but, by possessing his heart, was able to more or less control his will and desires.

So, I believe that someone possessed the Org's hearts, and was using them to influence their choices by letting a tiny bit of emtion slip through. Nobodies, ever-eager to be normal, will cherish any emotion they actually feel and go with it in their decisions. Some Nobodies (such as Xaldin) may not be influenced that much by it, but Nobodies such as Roxas, Axel, and Demyx would be. As for Xemnas, it's possible that not even the heart of that Nobody would be needed. Just lure him with the promise of power, and you're set.

And the knights? Either people after the true evil, or perhaps they work for the true evil?

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
violent_anger said:
why do noobs keeping going back to page 40 and make a random post?
Your face, that's why! ...naw I'm just kidding. Don't be offended.

Um....I think that those three nights are just the first 3 of a wave of new keyblade weilders, and the note king mickey sent sora and the gang was telling them that. After a few traveling through Disney worlds and major plot twists, a huge war ensues between heartless keybladers, nobody keybladers, enter the third enemy keybladers, and regular keybladers. ^^

Mickey Killer

The same dream of the kings awakening reccurres every night, and every time he ses the dead crossroads and the three mysterious figures at the end. Unfortunately, he has no idea what it means. So, he takes a trip to an abandoned archive and discovers a journal that Xeanhort kept. He reads through it, and suddenly, something in him clicks. In both excitement and panic, he rushes back home and scribbles a note, telling Sora and his pals what he's found and that they should know as soon as possible.

And, unfortunately, that's were I'm stuck at right now.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
why the hell did you bring this thread back its from january, its may...............stop bringing back DEAD THREADS, there DEAD for a reason

This thread hasn't been posted on in a while because KH3 is far off. Please, stop going all the way back and posting or making a new thread on a topic that has died a while ago. Personally, I'm getting tired of the whole make up a story bit. There's nothing really to base a story off. You can do ideas for what things mean, but making up an entire story is a bit pointless until Nomura gives us more information on the game. With the news of FFXIII having 6 different installments, I doubt KH will be hot on his mind.

violent_anger said:
why do noobs keeping going back to page 40 and make a random post?

It's called Nercoposting, and I hate the newcomers that do this.

I have no kh3 story but, we should leave this dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back