• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making a song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine-artist

Website
www.strangepeople11.webs.com
Hello I want to make an opening song for a movie I'm making with my manga club at school. I want it to be very kawaii and pretty, but also short. If you want to know why my manga club is making a movie it's because we got the inspiration from watching Haruhi Suzumiya episode 00. Please post if you know good websites to help form song lyrics, and also you can post any ideas you have for our movie. Truly we need some really creative ideas from people like you!!!! MAHO!!! s1elleface

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello I want to make an opening song for a movie I'm making with my manga club at school. I want it to be very kawaii and pretty, but also short. If you want to know why my manga club is making a movie it's because we got the inspiration from watching Haruhi Suzumiya episode 00. Please post if you know good websites to help form song lyrics, and also you can post any ideas you have for our movie. Truly we need some really creative ideas from people like you!!!! MAHO!!! s1elleface

...uuuuuh...
UUUUUUH.

You realize you're just askin' for trouble right?

Plus why do you have a manga club but not an anime club which is a lot more broad than manga... Manga club just implies a bunch of kids sitting in a circle reading comics... Anime club implies that it's a bunch of kids watching TV and reading comic books.

whatever.

Honestly, writing lyrics like Mikuru's song isn't hard at all.
Believe in yourself, love and sparkles and random English words. Not. That. Hard. :|

Fuck, I can barely tell if this even belongs in creative writing.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Whatever man be a jerk. We also watch anime by the way. We aren't copying off of Haruhi Suzumiya by the way. Were just drawing a blank. Whatever man you suck. Jerk.

I'm not trying to be a jerk. :| I'm being honest. You take everything so damn seriously. There are worse people on this site who would just laugh at this. I told you how to write lyrics for a song like Mikuru. Pop music is easy as fuck to write like that. So I told you.

And commenting on my idea of what a club should be called doesn't make me a jerk. JESUS.

BEETEEDUBS, I don't hate you, I just think it's silly. Good fuckin' luck with your movie. Jesus christ.

I'm fucking STAFF of this section. I'm not trying to be a jerk. That doesn't mean I can't put my opinions out there. I still tried to help you and you ignored me completely. Thanks. Who's being a jerk now?
s1keanureeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back