• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making your own KH trio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
This is a really interesting question, I'd love to see characters interact outside of their bubbles, which is probably why I like Namine so much, she's had a meaningful interaction with almost everyone.

In my heart of hearts I still deeply like Kairi as a character, and if having to make a girl only group is the way to go then so be it. I think a lot of mileage can be had with Xion + Kairi + Namine, especially as Namine knows both of them pretty well and can act as a bridge. It's not like Square is incapable of writing good dialogue for females, they pulled it off with Tifa and Aerith brilliantly in FF7R. I think a potential game like this should have Kairi be a focus and try and find her lost memories (which KH1 always hinted weren't as lost as they seemed) and include sub plots for Namine and Xion too.

And speaking of Tifa, let her talk to someone other than Cloud? I know Nomura wants to pretend she's his spirit guide or something buuuuuut I really dislike that idea. I mean at this point I doubt she's talking full stop but seeing as we're talking unrealistic and unreasonable scenarios I might as well add her in.

Also Zack + Yuffie + Aerith would be an unstoppable force and we all need to witness this.

Sephiroth + Eeyore + a Shadow or some other random Heartless, on the ultimate pilgrimage through the dark of the soul.
Oh my God I can't wait to see Eeyore out-emo Sephiroth, on a similar note:

Eeyore + Cloud + Leon = Emo (and former emo) squad. The chemistry here.... It would be too great for this series to handle. Leon just constantly looking at his companions and cursing his past self for being this dramatic, Cloud and Eeyore having DMCs, maybe even add Zack for a little flavour. God I need this SO bad

Back