• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent and pete.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emorhcohce

I really don't want Maleficent to come back. She was a tool right from the beginning.
Plus, she was a villain without any real personality or believable motives.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yea, maybe she wants to have another crib in that castle. She could have possibly commited suicide after losing.

I doubt she did. She's too determined, I guess, to pull something like that off.
Either dead or made it out alive somehow. Hopefully Coded or KH3 will give us some answers.

Aria

braver by the minute
I knida hope we don't have to fight maleficent again, hopefully there will be some new villains

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I really don't want Maleficent to come back. She was a tool right from the beginning.
I hate how she came back to life and we didn't even get to fight her

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

Oh, she had personality. That enormous ego of hers, the delusion that she is superior to everything else in the world when she clearly is only a tool. And motives? Xehanort's Heartless wanted to shroud the world in darkness, same as her. It was smart of her to find a new base of operations and to reassemble her council of villians before she go all out to exact revenge on Sora. Her mistake was actually believing Pete was smart enough to accomplish what she orders him to do.

Which I don't get why she would want the stupid castle anymore anyways. Pete was right, it's way too close to the darkness so the Heartless wouldn't follow her

Ya it was pretty stupid for her to take over the Castle That Never Was...plus she already had one!

As stated above, she has this great delusion that the Heartless would obey her no matter what, and she definitely won't take the advice of such a lowly life form as Pete. Besides, the Castle That Never Was is a damn sight nicer than her old castle.

Maleficent would always be one of the main antagonists of the KH series. That hag has already returned from the dead once, she would do it again. She probably survived the destruction of the Castle That Never Was.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Maleficent was the villain of Kingdom Hearts, and a developed one at that, but in KH2, you may as well have called Maleficent and Pete 'Useless and More Useless.'

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Maleficent was the villain of Kingdom Hearts, and a developed one at that, but in KH2, you may as well have called Maleficent and Pete 'Useless and More Useless.'

KH2 Maleficent: Wimpy? Yes, but sensible since she's weak from being resurructed. Useless? Hardly. The only problems I have with her is the lack of explanation on her resurruction, what the hell was she doing after the War, and her actually trusting Pete.

Pete: Useless? Definitely.

Radon

mofo
Ok. But KH3 hasnt been confirmed yet. But anyone have any funny/weird theories? lol.

The heartless are torturing them by calling them names like Smell-eficent. Then somehow they wrote in Jiminys journal to ask Sora to stop them from bullying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back