• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent in Kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilou

If Maleficent survived and became good in KH2 wich would suck do you think that she would be the bad guy in KH3 and that she would have become evil wich would rock :confused: :rolleyes:

pansonman

no i dont think shes going to b in kh3
i heard that the pixar movies r gonna b considered 4 kh3

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
we dont know if KH3 will even be a game yet people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like i said b4 it might be a cgi movie, like advent children. yes, pixar world are gonna be considered, sicne disney just recently bought pixar studios

Hearts*Accidents

EDIT: Just spoiled myself with that Maleficent thing! Gawd I hate when I do that!

SPOILER ALERTT! Please put spoiler tags on your posts Wilou

jdogthebomb09

Why are yall worried about KH3? Yall haven't even play KH2. I think a KH3 will ruin the whole series.

The M.C.

JTTW
im not sure if maleficents gonna be in kh3 if there is one but i think there will be. she doesnt seem that important to me if she were to be in a kh3, she might just be in it in some parts of the game.

darkness eternal

man i am not even thining about kh3! not now not not 38 weeks from now!! Nomura himself said he's doin something else right now. So if kh took 3-4 years of development. Kh3 might take 6-7 years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back