• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

man(spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

i just beat kh2 and man know i want to play kh3! i mean what was in mickey's letter? did sora stay on destiney island? is kari a keyblade whelder?(i mean she did wheald a keyblade)does sora even still have his keyblade becuse he said"as long as i have the keyblade i have to fight" man this sucks we probably have to wait another well atleast a year to even hear if they are going to make another kh!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yea...lets hope that they will say something at E3. personally, i tink there will be a kingdom hearts 3. the letter from mickey, yen sids book, in his tower, and the secret ending. from these things, i really think there will be a kingdom hearts 3.

KingdomSealer

KingdomKid07 said:
yea...lets hope that they will say something at E3. personally, i tink there will be a kingdom hearts 3. the letter from mickey, yen sids book, in his tower, and the secret ending. from these things, i really think there will be a kingdom hearts 3.

yeah i agree with you there are so many things that are hinting at a next game so. cross your fingers!:D

dylmurhaha

the only thing is that a KH III would be hard to make if you are still incorporating Disney... it looks as if from the secret ending it will be less disney based, but how can that be if Disney owns the majority of the Kingdom Hearts project? You think Disney will withdraw from the project?

EDIT: and what i mean by hard to make is that they are running out of Disney worlds. Unless they want to use pretty much all recycled material, theyd have to add different worlds/levels that are disney incorporated

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
KH 3 is where I am looking forward to. About the disney worlds...TIn my opinion, there might still be classic worlds to visit that continues the story based on movie sequels. For example: See Aladdin again at Agrahbah with continuing the story based on the movie Aladdin III: The king of thieves.

GummiGambler

YaibaTatsuJin said:
KH 3 is where I am looking forward to. About the disney worlds...TIn my opinion, there might still be classic worlds to visit that continues the story based on movie sequels. For example: See Aladdin again at Agrahbah with continuing the story based on the movie Aladdin III: The king of thieves.

Oh please no. Those Disney direct to video sequels are awful. I just watched Mulan 2 the other day and I was ready to throw up.

Incorporating other Disney worlds into KH3 would be a problem. It's got to be costing someone money to use more Disney properties. I think using more original worlds is the answer.

Final key

yeah or Monsters Inc. or A Bug's Life(is it Pixar?) but my friend told me that Pixar and Disney are fighting

Zetsu

Most likely will be but the down side is that we are all going to have to wait more than 4 years till the game will come out

FlyingPhoenix

Hans4 said:
i just beat kh2 and man know i want to play kh3! i mean what was in mickey's letter? did sora stay on destiney island? is kari a keyblade whelder?(i mean she did wheald a keyblade)does sora even still have his keyblade becuse he said"as long as i have the keyblade i have to fight" man this sucks we probably have to wait another well atleast a year to even hear if they are going to make another kh!
You use too many exclaimation marks... and your spelling is attrocious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back