• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

manga scans kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tsunamy

somebody know where power get the volume three of the kingdom hearts and the other volumes, whitout have donload of emule, hay know anysome gages where donload, thank very much.....

mi adress e-mail is caro _alita@hotmail.com sayonara

T

The_Superior2345

sry, i don't know what you're saying, can you please say it with proper spelling and grammar?

Sora22

DUDE! Your 22! Learn how to spell! I'm only 17 and I don't spell like that!

And I saw something on KHU about manga volume 3, or something, I don't really keep up with the manga series that much. :)

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
tsunamy said:
somebody know where power get the volume three of the kingdom hearts and the other volumes, whitout have donload of emule, hay know anysome gages where donload, thank very much.....

mi adress e-mail is caro _alita@hotmail.com sayonara

They are asking if anyone know's where to get volume 3 and other volumes of the kh manga, without having to find them online and download them... I think...
(this is what I get living around rednecks... once you learn their language, you can understand just about everything else)
Or they may be also asking for link's to download's for the manga...
All I know is, the manga isn't out in english yet, or atleast not until October 22 and Volume 3 isn't online for download... If it is... I don't know the link...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This is probably off topic but I just wanted to say that I think the manga sucks. I read Volume 1 and 2 online and I thought they were terrible. Horrible retelling of Nomura's masterpiece. Just plain horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back