• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mansion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
What's up yours? You don't reply to "I just looked it up" with "look it up" o_O

Mmmyeah, still can't see it.
Don't think they were meant to be anything in particular still. They're so blurry you can make them to be just about anything if you really wanna.
I mean, what you said was Pooh seems more likely to be the DI Secret Place cave. So it comes to show how vague those things are.
I can reply however I want as long as it sticks to topic and isn't offensive. I was saying look the pictures up. If I had seen that you had I would. I'm sorry I missed what you said. :L

1) Don't get nasty, I've said nothing wrong. You've been mean lately especially to me. :<

2) Whatever. I can see them, if you can't then oh well. *shrugs*

3) It isn't the secret place. It's Hundred Acre wood. You can see the trees and stumps. DI would be blueish grey from the darkness in the cave and last I checked it didn't have trees or stumps aside from a vine or a mushroom.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) Don't get nasty, I've said nothing wrong.

I wasn't nasty, just stating a fact.

2) Whatever. I can see them, if you can't then oh well. *shrugs*

And if I can, I can see things differently. See how messed up thsoe things are?

3) I isn't the secret place. It's Hundred Acre wood. You can see the trees and stumps. DI would be blueish grey from the darkness in the cave and last I checked it didn't have trees or stumps aside from a vine or a mushroom.

...the Secret Place = cave. It would have boulders and rocks that would resemble the stumps.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I wasn't nasty, just stating a fact.
Not really, no.

And if I can, I can see things differently. See how messed up thsoe things are?
They look like someone flung poo at a painting. They are there though, just crappily done.

...the Secret Place = cave. It would have boulders and rocks that would resemble the stumps.
Are boulders brown and green? No.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Exactly my point. People see what they see, when it's probably not there. If you can, hurray, you enjoy what you'd call an Easter Egg. However, it's not clear cut and obvious.

You have no point, your just saying that because you can't see it. So your assuming it isn't there. You've also changed the subject. How does that look like DI to you? If anything I'd thought you'd argue the Atlantica or some other picture. Yet you argue the picture that is easiest to identify.

It really doesn't matter as long as it can be seen to some extent. :V

This whole thread was based on if they were there or not and what their purpose was. I can see them as well as a few other people that have been on here. They have no purpose just fun to look at. :V

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You have no point, your just saying that because you can't see it. So your assuming it isn't there. You've also changed the subject. How does that look like DI to you? If anything I'd thought you'd argue the Atlantica or some other picture. Yet you argue the picture that is easiest to identify.

The cracks in the walls. Cave. Connect. And I'm being mean?

It really doesn't matter as long as it can be seen to some extent. :V

Er, yes it does, actually. Remember the "They drew Kairi's Keyblade in the White Room" thread? That was seen to "some extent" too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back