• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxa 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliefinis

Card Break. Alot. Take as many 8-9 maybe 7 rank attack cards as you can as well as a healthy stock of 0s. As for enemy cards take Maleficent Dragon, Oogie Boogie and Vexen, maybe even Jafar-Genie. Take a couple of elixirs/megalixirs too as well as item cards that heal only your attack cards. You should spend most of the battle attacking just AFTER Marluxia uses his cards and get one hit in at the time as you card break him. This is why as soon as the battle begins you want to use Maleficent Enemy Card to power up you single hits. That and card break his combos with the 0 cards you should set at the end of your deck so that with a couple of toggles of the L shoulder button you can get to them. That's how most of the battle should go. If your opponent begins to stop using Stock Combos then you know you're on the right track. Oh and PLEASE pay attention to the two Megalixirs he might use. Only reload your deck when he does.

riku1994

So what ur saying is go 0 9 and after i break use the 9.Oh one other thing i do i get elexiers?And should i Use clouds in my deck i figured with the darkside i would do omislash twice since marluxa's enemy card is double sleight

Eliefinis

You can get one Elixir from Roo and others by luck with the Moogle shops. And it's not worth using summoning as it takes too much time and Marluxia will have plenty of time to card break either with a 0 or a combo of his own. So don't waste the 99 CP on a card that will be virtually useless. Plus, even if you do get the time to do a hit or two, the bugger dodges.

H

heartwarrior

first of all guyz its a she and the way to beat her is to just try to stick wif her when shes trys to run away and stuff and do alot of combos make sure u have alot of high attack cards

riku1994

hey guys i am stuck in twilight town trying to get a 2 or lower blue what map car should i use i have tried feeble darkness but it is not workn

DarkMaster146

Try your best just fighting it out. Or you could go to another world and get one from there. Try Olympius Coliseum, thats where I got the cards I needed in my game.

Eliefinis

Card Break combos with 0's located at the end of your deck. Other than that attack, attack and attack and stick a combo in occasionaly if you feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back