• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia Gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It's old, but I get why a lot of people may not have seen it. When it first came out it was just a bar above the silhouettes of the characters, but as of last week, it was turned into a crown. Understandable that most haven't yet seen it, though I do hate the weapon he uses in it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It's been around since Axel was added to the site, meaning April 27. I'm not going to reiterate why I get that people haven't seen it. I don't hate the scythe, by the way, Obsidian, just what its combo is.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'm not too excited about Marluxia being added to the gameplay, I never really liked him/her

Obsidian

Oh, his combos don't bother me I guess. I just don't like that scythe. Also, I'm guessing that when the glyph shows at the end of a combo it does extra damage? I've noticed that it shows with other Org members (sans Roxas so far) when they have different weapons equipped.

Last edited:

AzzurroRainrebor

Each Org. Member seems to have a set of weapons similar to Sora's set list. Until they recieve there final weapons at the end of Chain of Memories into Kingdom Hearts 2... About the video, I have yet to see it 'til now, thanks for the link.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Wow, I guess I'm the only one who's seen it. Well, to see it in better definition, go to the Days website, go the slink under system that takes you to the characters' weapons/limit break videos, and it's the crown at the top. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back