• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

What levels did you guys him and was he easy, or hard?

I thought he was pretty easy, just use a whole bunch of 0 and 9 cards, and you should be able to beat him instantly, but other people might say something different, what do you guys say

E

Evil-Riku

Yea he was, I didn't beat him until level 70, that's because I still didn't know what I was doing, but than I finally took the time, to try some new stragdies, which worked, and I finally got how to play this game the real why, because basically I would just run around attacking, not caring who I hit, I bet your all asking that how did I get this far, by doing that, I couldn't tell you if I knew. Lol.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Beat him around 55. EZ suff.

Riku IV was the only rough boss I ever encountered....

E

Evil-Riku

Thanks guys, I replayed the game, and I had beaten him at level 49, I guess I was a total newb.

KittyTwizz81

I feel so lame! I`m having such a hard time with Marluxia II! anyone have some good advice on how to beat him? I`m at level 64 with 1000 cp.

<Marluxia>

Website
www.myspace.com
have at least 3 zero cards to break his moves and don't use them in sleights.

have at least 2 high/mega potions or 2 elixirs/megalixirs to reload cards u use in sleights.

have the maleficient dragon card and the riku cards with u(vexen card optional).

have all ur cards over the value of 6 (not necessary but very helpful)

have at least 3 cure cards value 9 (optional but very helpful)

dont use sleights unless u have the riku card equipped.

ok so ur fighting marluxia. he'll have a set pattern of attacks. u have to break his cards to advance in "stages". first, u have to take out the huge claw things at the bottom and they'll be gone for good. he'll start using petals that shoot lasers at u. either break his cards to make a petal disappear or destroy the petal by attacking it. then there'll be a brief period where u can attack him twice at max.
sometimes he'll summon lasers that shoot from the bottom, u can dodge those easily by running up and down the screen.
next he'll start jabbing u from above, break this move twice to advance.
he'll start flying across the screen to bludgeon u now, break this move and hop onto his nobody. wait till he faces u and smack the crap out of him until u fall off.
repeat pattern till he dies.

lol im giving advice on how to kill myself

E

Evil-Riku

Yea he was to easy, I think they should of made him a little more difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back