• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeoHeartlessX

Marluxia isn't all that tough...
Just watch out for that one attack of his that does like 1/5 of a lifebar worth of damage.
I beat him at level 60

D

__Dark_Riku__

Laxeaus is kinda hard he uses those frickin rocks and throws them at you he also uses that thing he carries....but he isnt that hard to beat.....to my opinion the last riku replica is harder in R/R

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
EVERYONE in R/R is EASY to beat. espesally Lex and Ansem (cause you have a godly deck) I don't even have a full 2nd HP bar.

And for Lex, use Dark Aura 2x then a whole bunch of Dark Firagas (he's weak against Sleights) then activate the Maleficent Dragon enemy card and do Jump slash attacks (in Dark Mode). And the same thing for Ansem, but don't use D.A. (he blocks most of it)

TwilightRiku193

I was lvl66 when i beat him I maxed out hp and had 900cp when i beat him he was easy but it took awhile.I suggest you put tinker bell in your deck and a cura card and use them to heal yourself but dont use them in a sleight because if they are gone you might lose i have a lvl 9 tinker bell and lvl 8 cura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back