• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's Machine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
They do share a bunch of Similaritys. At a time i took a Closer look at the two and it seems that they may be one and the Same. I wouldent be surpirsed if they are one and the Same.

S King

Yes. And no. You are correct that Marulxia is on a Nobody, but that is not the same type that was in the trailer with BHK.

dualweilder571

Ive seen some KH2 pics of Marluxia. so it means he will be back and so maybe he brought the machine back too.

(sry if that theory is stupid)

sinharvest_angel

all right thats it first this has been posted before and there was no answer to it, not even a good theroy, second of all it doesnt matter cause i dont see this theroy benifiting at all, soooo.... this thread like the other old news ones should be closed, and i should get a dime (read my sig, then u'll understand)

dualweilder571

Ive seen some KH2 pics of Marluxia. so it means he will be back and so maybe he brought the machine back too.

(sry if that theory is stupid)

SRY BOUT THE REPEAT MY BAD!

sinharvest_angel

all right some one close this NOW, look, this, this proves absolutly nothing!!!!!, its a peice of crap (well in this situation actualy the pic is really cool), its just a picture that tells us nothin',

sinharvest_angel

no it isnt, it was made in the image gallery, infact thats not the officail picture, the official pic has marluxia, the one we just saw, surounded by the unknows in CoM with a bunch of quoates, in a dark background

dualweilder571

thank u zero cool. its not some cartoony pic from CoM. its a KH2 kinda pic. its 3D. (not the way where it pops out of the screen when u have special glasses)

sinharvest_angel

perhaps, but the original one has the exact pic, with this exact marluxia plus a little more, and those other unknows were the ones from CoM, i'll try and find the pic, besides, as long as ur using words like kinda, then we ae not 100% sure, sry if i sound harsh =)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
img0040.jpg

zOMG ISH MARLUXIA IN KH2!11!!!1!1!!1!1!1!1 OMG WTF LOL zOMG HE SO PWNS J0O0O1111 WTF LOL I CANT BLEIEV H3 WAS RIGHT!!11!!!! OMG MARLUXIA ISH IN KNGDOM H3ARTS 2 ZOMG I HAEV 2 GO EAT AN ENTIER BOWL OF CROUTONS NOW11!1!!11 OMG!

Lol, that picture prooves as much as the picture I just posted above...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back