• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marulixa first fight help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK Owns

yea ok so im replaying com right...i beat marxulia before but i have no clue how i did it.. i can get him to like half the blue bar than he just owns me every time...ive been getting really upset about it..in fact its been pissing me off so much that i punched 2 new holes in my wall..(which my moms gonna be pissed about) if anyone has even the faintest idea on what i should do please help me out..

Sora's Shadow

Forget merry old England...this is Stabby new Engl
wat i do is i get about 7 cure cards 3 mega potion cards and a attack cards preferably kingdom key or oathkeeper and have all your attack cards 3+.
then stock all your attack cards and keep reloading them until there is no more left then use a mega potion and use curaga when your health gets low. A nd pack the vexen card and use it wen your near death and the oogie boogie card as well

BHK Owns

hmm " 7 cure cards 3 mega potion cards" that sounds about right but what i was doing was 3 cure cards and 2 elixers 1 mega-pot which is about the same right..minus 1 cure card..well thanks for the tip anyways..i appricate it

BHK Owns

do you use any cloud cards?? because i was lokking on a walkthrough and they said that cloud messed him up good but all i got for cloud cards is a 8..6..and 5 and every time i try to bust him he breaks it

BHK Owns

o hell yea woooAHHH i love you sora's shadow!!!!!!!!!! i just got him it was a solid 10-12 min fight though hell yea hmm i don't have anything else to say........lrmfkmkl;<cM ;

BHK Owns

lol...o s*** i actually typed that...uhhh uhhh haha im just playing no dude on dude loving going on here just some i love your thinking on the 7 pots ..i ws like 7 dam pots i won't need 7 dam pots... o let me tell you i did...i had about 1 or 2 hp left at the end

BHK Owns

o i fiqured out how to take care of #2 don't you worry...it only took me about 6 hours last time to fiqure out you have to carde break each phase to move on..them dam lil laser things..

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
well first make sure you have about 3 0 cards and a couple of 8 an 9 card, and 2 high level tinker bell cards. and make sure you break as manny of his sleight as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back