• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mass Info From Kh-2.net

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

Source http://www.kh-2.net/

BTW: Long Read

"= Famitsu =
= KHII =

* The Organization XIII's continued battle report.
A lot of trials await Sora in order to reach the place where he can fight with each member of the Org. XIII. The Org. XIII exists as data, and appears from the stone monuments (door?) to the battlefield. An individual motif is carved for the battlefield.

With KHII, in the battlefield that's versing the Org. XIII, Sora comes into a place where he has to fight against this sheer amount of volume.

* Sora
(The combat with Axel can be reproduced. The enemies' data seemed to have strengthened. Everyone is individually unpleasant today. The nature of being defeated, even if he fights, isn't completed!)

* Xigbar
HP bar -> ???
He begins to shoot a variety of shots.

* Demyx
HP bar -> 13 bars
Should one defeat the 70 water clones for every 30 seconds?
"He is a flame in water! Use the ability to its fullest point."

* Xemnas
HP bar -> ???
When Xemnas falls, he is intercepted from underneath. ("Repel him.") "Break him." The result changes when the reaction command "Stop" is selected.
"Ability of the strongest member in his class!"

* Axel
HP bar -> 16 bars
After Castle Oblivion, you run into him, and his true ability is still enshrouded in the mystery. Only flame is enclosing on the battlefield, and if you touch the floor, you shall suffer!
"The battle with Sora is after Castle Oblivion!"

* "New cutscene"
"Is this the scene of Roxas, after he left the Org. XIII, the one that we've been waiting for?"

Introduction of Riku VS. Roxas this time. Roxas parts from the Org. XIII, and the episode used for DiZ is drawn out. In the scene, Roxas is caught in the "Shadow" of Xenahort's Heartless (turning into Riku).
That scene is also....
DiZ: "Feelings do not exist in Nobodies."
DiZ: "Did you say that Sora would be hated?"
Riku: "There is nothing we can do but believe in DiZ..."

= Re:CoM =

* The mini games of the 100 Acre' Woods have been completely renewed.
A variety of mini-games can be discovered when advancing while look for Pooh's friends. It's good when clearing each game with an excellent job.
There are three kinds of mini-games introduced this time:
"Balloon Glider", "Vegetable Panic", and "Tigger's Jump".

* Balloon Glider
"Let's get the prize even when there's the tree branch and the bees."
"Is Pooh carried on Sora's back and is he light?"

Can the three people's weight, the tree, and the balloon all be played by examining it? They rise with the X button, but if it's not pressed, they will fall and separate. So, as to somehow not knock against the bee hive and the tree branch, the pushing of the X button has been adjusted through addition and subtraction. The prizes are collected.

When you have two or less balloons upon reaching the game's end, all of the balloons' popping from the GBA cutscene will appear. The number of balloons can be increased by taking Pooh to a place where a floating balloon has hardened. Pooh flies to the sky with the balloon.
He is helped by Owl.
Sora: "What will this balloon be?"
"Let's go to the top of the tree while collecting prizes!"

* Vegetable Panic
"The sorted number [of vegetables] is 30!"
"The vegetable should be hit both right and left."
"Pooh (and the vegetable?) should be defended by throwing out the keyblade with the triangle button."

It's possible to play the game by talking to Rabbit. The mini game that sorts rolling cabbages and pumpkin (30 pieces in total) right and left. It ends if you fail in a frequent pattern. By the way, how to sort the vegetables is by hitting the cabbage to the right (Square button), and what goes to the left side is the pumpkin (Circle button). Pooh dashes out to the road at certain times too.

It's possible to sort the vegetables by throwing out the keyblade at that time. The episode, from the GBA version, also appears: The cabbages rolling suddenly down in the final stage when the cart is broken at the forest entrance of the 100 Acre' Woods.
Rabbit says that the reward is collected on the roadside by beating it a number of times with the keyblade.
Rabbit: "Can the sorting of vegetables be helped?"
"Let's sort out the cabbage and 30 pumpkins in total."

* Tigger's Jump
"You become a failure even when you make one mistake."
Can you play by talking to Tigger?
Mini-game that needs the player to remember the order of the stump by which Tigger jumped on. Then, Sora must jump in the same order.

The Circle, X, Square, and Triangle buttons are the arrangement of the keys that become the stump's positions. For instance, to go up, you press the Triangle button. To go right, you press Circle. The stump where Sora wants to go to is chosen. The game ends if Sora clearly makes a mistake even once but it's possible to jump 25 times. The episode from the GBA version appears: The order of Tigger's jumping (turn around and around in the same direction) is remembered first.

Tigger appears when he is introduced by Pooh in the area of the four stumps. Nobody would go out and jump as much as Tigger.
Tigger: "Jumping unpredicatbly with my hit on is the best."
"When it is possible to jump, you must clear 25 times of jumping to the same stump as Tigger."

* "New stock technique again!"
A lot of new stock techniques are added in Re:CoM, and can do all the ones with the high power, happily. Two new stock techniques are intoduced at this time. By the way, the technique introduced has been introduced before at the same time, and the order of the stock "Wild Crusher" is a Donald/Goofy attack card. Is the order still disregarded?

* Magnespiral
The technique is used for drawing the surrounding enemy by magnetism, and blowing them off in a cutting rotation. The movement condition is Gravity -> Gravity -> attack card.

"It is a cutting rotation collectively of two or more enemies."

* Figabust (or Figaburst)
The technique used for pouring scorching fireballs down from a mass of flames that Sora launched. The power is high for two or more enemies. The movement condition is Fire -> Fire -> Gravity.

* "By the roulette room, the card collection is happy."
"The player can challenge the roulette by obtaining the roulette prize."
"When the roulette turns, aim at the wanted card and yell!"
"Roulette room, one of the new map cards at this time."

(Enemy appearance amount: 2/3 stars. Enemy area: 3/3 stars.)

The "roulette prize" of each battle appears when the battle is done in this room. When this is obtained, it becomes possible of selecting the map card that has the roulette after the battle ends. Because the speed of the roulette is ran to an extent, the timing will often make the player push the Circle button. Might even have a real card on stock. If this is used, is the winning card the same obtained card from the GBA version even though, it's a random high number map card?

By the way, there was a "The Bottomless Dark" (red category and jet-black card) in Famitsu, too.
"It is a room where the roulette prize is obtained easily after the battle ends."

= Editor's Comment (on the margin of the page) =
* The Org. XIII battle that's added with KHII:FM is a severity on several levels from the Sephiroth battle of KHII. The action of the Org's weapons are too hard in the history of mankind although, the Org. XIII battle was played a little early! It seems that there's nothing that can be done but find the right action method little by little for each member because there is a somewhat difference in the difficulty. My spirit was tested because I did not expect to defeat them in order to see the latest Secret Movie.
(Tomo goes: "Ha!")

= Nomura-san's interview =

* Despite my affection for the new cutscenes, Engilsh voices were not able to be added for every scene. They make it into the game for certain reasons although, the dialogue of the scenes without the voices are displayed by the speech balloons, usually. I think that the players will understand the reason of why I didn't make the scenes contain a speech balloon once it's possible for them to play the game.

* As for the pre-order bonus, the mystery that remains in the work and the hint of the development in the future are being written. The novels and manga becomes a side story, without the things that are able to be touched in this volume, are collected too. The result of doing everything because KHII:FM+ is the last work that I'll be handling on the PS2 and there's a seemingly attached desire to it. If it's possible to satisfy the fans even in the content and the volume, then I'm glad.
(Tomo notes: "So can't we, foreigners, also make Nomura glad? We're fans too!")

* In the KH series, the map also assembles the battle with crowding. Therefore, the structure of the battle collapses when a great change is done to the map. The battle is adjusted without greatly changing the elements from this volume. Xemnas, Xaldin, and Roxas enter a considerably strong class.

* The time restriction of Demyx is also severe. Sora has a hard time although, he starts from the place where this volume is similar to the previous version. Demyx's double needs to be defeated because it will be necessary to defeat more enemies from this volume in a short amount of time. If you don't think quickly of whether it's efficient to knock him down if he does very well, it'll easily be game over. It's a hint that Sora has changed the form to the Wisdom form in the screenshot.

* Compatibility by the form and the selection of the equipment (items and armor) become important, too.

* There will be hard work of going to the room that becomes the entrance of the Org. XIII battle.
"The new save point area provides a demon specification. (laughs)"

* There is a severe element in a new area in Critical mode.
"I'm confident that the action is going to be enjoyable. (laughs)"

* The content has been completely changed in the mini-games of the 100 Acre' Woods in Re:CoM having become 3-D, too. Co-director, Yasue-san, also brought it be full of confidence, saying in a good feeling response, "Please play by all means!".

* It is convenient, and also exhilarating, of how one feels because the enemy is put together to one place like "Magnespiral".

* The "roulette room" was added by the intention that I was told to fulfill the desire of being able to enjoy it in a mini-game sense of mind, and thus, the card was easily completed. As for the arrangement of all of the cards, corresponding to them is huge.

* This time, an arbitrary card can be registered in the short cut. The function that the reload card can be able to be selected momentarily, and to call it soon by the often used card is added. The adjustment is added to the part that's not complete in the GBA version, and I finished it up in a user-friendly mode (and beyond). In Riku's chapter, it uses the big element that the game system has.

= Dengeki PS =
*Only part of the interview is put down.*
= Developer Interview =

* When thinking about it, was there room time-wise? The end of the project involved both the motion team in Tokyo and Osaka, and it was one large spectacle. The amount of finishing it up and to go, became one's satisfaction. I want the emotions of satisfaction to one's heart's content from the entire motion staff by the sweat of one's eyebrow. (Kando-san)

* When the story of KHII:FM was heard to be in the making, work was belittled so much because I felt that it was going to use up the capacity of the ROM with KHII. Now, the capacity was worked variously, and as for the production, the Re:CoM production was decided too. It became a work that far exceeded the expectation. To work with the data of KH was becoming anxious since the texture had to be re-written again. Also, the KHII production was finished, and the production of the KH series was fulfilled, too. The results and the end are large, always. The mastering of the improvements were faced at last, safely, last week (interview). (Hasegawa-san)

= Nomura-san's interview =

* Because the Org. XIII battle becomes harder after making the assumption of the challenge after beating it once, I want you to challenge it after it raises the level, and the abilities and equipment are enhanced.
"Can you do nothing in the mode that I have?"

* The strength of the Org. XIII, and there is an enemy named "_ _ _ no _". Here, it's thought that becoming strong and managing to find the capture method of beating the Org. XIII is so that it's not possible to break if there is no technique of the player after finding the capture method of the new secret enemy. I prepared him for the people who felt that Sephiroth was weak.

* Defeating these enemies become the condition of seeing the new Secret Movie. If Jiminy's Journal doesn't show the entry of defeating the strongest enemy, the condition hasn't been met either and is considered incomplete. However, I expect it although, I still don't know how many players will see the Secret Movie for oneself because he never fights with invincibility against the other party.

* The card battle system of Re:CoM is possible to play long if the player knows the depth of it though it may take some time of gaining experience. How to fight changes only in the place where the deck is changed, too. It is likely to be able to win easily as long as the deck is rearranged to the enemies who can't win. There is a point where such a place where the card battle is taking place is interesting. Of course, the tutorial is prepared for the beginner.

* The search element of the map has increased once it became 3-D and has a changed aspect. Because the door has disappeared, the map where the door is seen within a few yards of the place has happiness that's like looking for the door in the GBA version. Where the confused arrows of the Olympus Colisseum are shooting from the statues are an occupying 3-D element.

* It is recommended to play in the order of: Re:CoM's Sora's chapter -> Re:CoM's Riku's chapter -> KHII:FM chapter. I think that order is comprehensible in the story. A certain service is prepared. A new cutscene having a presentiment of KHII to the ending of Re:CoM is added. I want you to see it by all means.

* The announcement of the new KH project seems to become earlier than the Square-Enix Party. However, I think it's possible to visit it by all means because I prepared a surprise.

The Light in Chaos blog user made some extra notes:

* The HP bar of Sora is long for an abnormal unit (more than half of the screen).

* I think the Demyx battle is especially long. The Xemnas' battle, Xigbar's battle, and Axel's battle are also long.

* The maximum value of the drive gauge is nine.

* Is there a previous continuation about the map that can challenge the Org. XIII? A red line that shows the pause of the map in a simple map, begins.

* The order of the row is not the order of the number (of Org. members appearing on the magazine's page). By the way, the entrance of Axel's battle is at the nine o'clock position. When speaking of the clock, one assumes the map's entrance is to be six o' clock. "

Sounds good if you ask me, except for the fact that not all scenes will be vocalised (he didn't say the Axel, Roxas, TT Clock Tower scence spesifically, but rather a general term) howerver it does say that SOME scenes get vocals!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Xaldin posted this thread an hours ago but great job anyway ^ ^ Hopefully, they might be able to figure out translate the other members battle info and edit again.

E

Eternal Oblivion

Do you think the Strongest boss is Roxas because judjing by the video and his life bars he looks pretty strong

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Roxas has 15 bars of health, he is considered to be one of the three toughest Organization XIII members to beat, two of them are Xemnas and Xaldin. Axel has 16 bars of health and possible, that he is also hard to beat.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Wait, Nomura says something about the enemy named _ _ _ no _? Could that be the knight? Because I was thinking that it couldn't be Xehanort. ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back