• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Massive BBS theory!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tazztig

Finally they may give Kairi a bit of Character development. That would be nice if they can pull it off right and not make it some super huge part of the story itself.

Maybe a 1% more of kairi doing something little.>>.

Dark_Chaser

Maybe a 1% more of kairi doing something little.>>.

That would be ideal if it was just a minor part of the story that gave us a bit of extra info and developed Kairi's character a little more. Just as long as you dont get to that point in the game and the whole story begins revolving around her.

yugi300

Yea this is common knowledge not a massive theory let alone a theory at all a pretty much waste of a thread!~.

State

Awards
The first thing I did when I saw the title and the post was burst into laughter with my megaphone on. THANKS FOR THE OBVIOUS DIGIT ZETTA NEWBIE!

Sexy Angel
I agree. This game might answer the question as to how Kairi got onto Destiny Islands...

EPIC FACEPALM

I just said this the other day...

Ansem Report 11 said:
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

Xehanort sent Kiari to Destiney Island in hopes of finding a keyblade master.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
many people have thought about that before even without knowing maleficent saying that. the only world people are quite shakey about is wonderland because they say alice would be too young to appear in birth by sleep. maybe they could put pocahontas instead ? i had an idea in another thread... that there could be more than seven princesses of heart but only seven are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back