• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Form!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
Ok I am sorry if someone posted this already, but do you notice that in the pictures of the new Master Form (yellow) that the Oblivion Keyblade is never in his hands. Its like Sora is Psycicly holding the keyblade cause its floating in the air!!!!!! I just happened to notice it.

Also head over to my fanfic in the fanfic forum area and read my new story. The Dark Key Ch 1. Its a story about an Unknown I created who was a previous Keyblade master, who went down the Dark path instead of the Light. His Unknown name is Kexus, but when I say his real name it is stared out ****. Because that is going to be a surprise when Kexus acctually remembers his name.

Oblivion14

I'm actually thinking that Sora is using 3 keyblades in master form, the oathkeeper, the oblivion, and the KK, because if you note the scan where he is fighting, there is an enemy being hit while neither of the keyblades appears to be touching it, and the stars appearing are that of the oathkeeper, not the kingdom key or oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back