• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort is a puppet, I don't know if I like this idea (PROOF)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yremissa

So everything happens in this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9uTYkzJDY

Master Xehanort says:

0:45 --> Out with the old and brittle VESSEL, and in with a younger, stronger new one.
0:57 --> I swore I would survive... and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War!

So! in the first sentence his talking about a vessel! So this isn't his own body! It's just a body he used to carry him! So the Xehanort we know, may be good!

Secondly! at 0:57 he is saying what I wrote above! And in the Chess game KH3 trailer we can hear him talk to Eraqus and talk about the master's favorite story about the lost Masters (probably the foretellers), so the chess game takes place after the Keyblade War. So he is from an era after the Keyblade War.

In the KH3 opening we also see him with silver eyes instead of amber eyes!

So with all of this, I think he is possessed by the Master of Master or Luxu from KH Back Cover. Or maybe by the unknown traitor of the X saga.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So everything happens in this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9uTYkzJDY

Master Xehanort says:

0:45 --> Out with the old and brittle VESSEL, and in with a younger, stronger new one.
0:57 --> I swore I would survive... and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War!

So! in the first sentence his talking about a vessel! So this isn't his own body! It's just a body he used to carry him! So the Xehanort we know, may be good!

Secondly! at 0:57 he is saying what I wrote above! And in the Chess game KH3 trailer we can hear him talk to Eraqus and talk about the master's favorite story about the lost Masters (probably the foretellers), so the chess game takes place after the Keyblade War. So he is from an era after the Keyblade War.

In the KH3 opening we also see him with silver eyes instead of amber eyes!

So with all of this, I think he is possessed by the Master of Master or Luxu from KH Back Cover. Or maybe by the unknown traitor of the X saga.

It makes sense, but I don't think Xehanort was good. From what we can tell, almost all members of the original Organization XIII seem to have had a reason they gave into the darkness. I feel like he willingly gave himself up for a reason we just don't know it yet. And I definitely get Sora/Riku KH1 vibes from Eraqus/Xehanort. Same was with Aqua/Terra.

I think the "unknown" traitor is Gula, so I doubt it's him. It would have to be MoM if anyone since the entrusted keyblade No Name belonged to him and Luxu was told to pass it on to someone else.

yremissa

It makes sense, but I don't think Xehanort was good. From what we can tell, almost all members of the original Organization XIII seem to have had a reason they gave into the darkness. I feel like he willingly gave himself up for a reason we just don't know it yet. And I definitely get Sora/Riku KH1 vibes from Eraqus/Xehanort. Same was with Aqua/Terra.

I think the "unknown" traitor is Gula, so I doubt it's him. It would have to be MoM if anyone since the entrusted keyblade No Name belonged to him and Luxu was told to pass it on to someone else.

Well he might be good! Like for example Xion, Data Riku, Zexion, Aqua, Terra,... They are all norted, but were good!
Xehanort might 've been confused like Riku was in KH1. And maybe someone used him like Terra has been used in KHBBS.
And yes! I think MoM or Luxu is behind this!!! Especially Luxu, he carried the keyblade after the Keyblade War.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Well he might be good! Like for example Xion, Data Riku, Zexion, Aqua, Terra,... They are all norted, but were good!
Xehanort might 've been confused like Riku was in KH1. And maybe someone used him like Terra has been used in KHBBS.
And yes! I think MoM or Luxu is behind this!!! Especially Luxu, he carried the keyblade after the Keyblade War.

We'll definitely know when KH3 comes out!

ROKU-SHI

Banned
He's talking about himself. He is not possessed.

"Out with the old" - Xehanort is old
"In with the new" - Terra's young body

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Some people don't want him to be, but we don't really know yet. I personally won't mind since it's been a theme throughout the series.

yremissa

I don't think he would call his own body a vessel... + he also says that he wanted to see what would happen after the Keyblade War. I don't think Xehanort was born before the Keyblade war... Otherwise he wouldn't refer to it as the master's favorite STORY

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This is something that I would legitimately hate if it ends up being true. Hopefully, Xehanort goes through an obsession of Kingdom Hearts as opposed to a possession from another entity, the former means that his character arc throughout the games still originate back to him.

yremissa

This is something that I would legitimately hate if it ends up being true. Hopefully, Xehanort goes through an obsession of Kingdom Hearts as opposed to a possession from another entity, the former means that his character arc throughout the games still originate back to him.

I would hate it too! And yeah! An obsession instead of a possession is much better!
I'm kind of scared it will turn out to be a possession...

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
There's also the Xehanort's reports from BBS to think about. Here's a part of the second one:

Our Master instructed us to don armor while traveling between worlds, so that we might shield ourselves from the darkness. But there, in the Lanes Between, I could feel the force of it—the power—and from then on, I forwent my armor's "protection." I had been told the darkness would devour me, but what terrors could it possibly hold, so long as I found the strength to control it?

Maybe he started getting corrupted by the Darkness without realizing?!

There's also the Gazing Eye detail, which is present in a couple of Keyblades and it's already confirmed to belong to Master of Masters.

Nomura already said that MoM won't appear in KH3, but what was in the box that Luxu took would be revealed. In KH 0.2 beginning we see Luxu following MoM orders and observing what's happening at the Keyblade Graveyard.

I actually like the idea of Master Xehanort being manipulated or lose control in the end. At this point Master Xehanort or Young Xehanort, being the final boss would be predictable and with a new saga coming I would like to have some plot twist in the end. As long as it's done in a good way, I won't mind.

yremissa

There's also the Xehanort's reports from BBS to think about. Here's a part of the second one:

Maybe he started getting corrupted by the Darkness without realizing?!

There's also the Gazing Eye detail, which is present in a couple of Keyblades and it's already confirmed to belong to Master of Masters.

Nomura already said that MoM won't appear in KH3, but what was in the box that Luxu took would be revealed. In KH 0.2 beginning we see Luxu following MoM orders and observing what's happening at the Keyblade Graveyard.

I actually like the idea of Master Xehanort being manipulated or lose control in the end. At this point Master Xehanort or Young Xehanort, being the final boss would be predictable and with a new saga coming I would like to have some plot twist in the end. As long as it's done in a good way, I won't mind.

Omg!!!! I never looked at the reports!!! Are they all the same in all the games? or always different. I'm going to read them!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I don't think he would call his own body a vessel... + he also says that he wanted to see what would happen after the Keyblade War. I don't think Xehanort was born before the Keyblade war... Otherwise he wouldn't refer to it as the master's favorite STORY
In BBS, MX is trying to spark a new Keyblade War by summoning the true Kingdom Hearts so that Keyblade wielders will battle over it, just as legend says happened before. What he's saying here is that he will use the new younger body he plans to claim from Terra to fight in and survive beyond that new war of his making, and see what comes of it.

If he was an ancient being from before the first war, he wouldn't need to recreate it, as it already happened and he saw how things turned out.

yremissa

In BBS, MX is trying to spark a new Keyblade War by summoning the true Kingdom Hearts so that Keyblade wielders will battle over it, just as legend says happened before. What he's saying here is that he will use the new younger body he plans to claim from Terra to fight in and survive beyond that new war of his making, and see what comes of it.

If he was an ancient being from before the first war, he wouldn't need to recreate it, as it already happened and he saw how things turned out.

hahaha! I feel so dumb now! You're right!!!! You just opened my eyes! Thanks!

SupremeKame

The traitor is the one who defied from the MoM's task.
Luxu's task was to just watch everything unfold and something with that black box we all saw.
What if Luxu eventually ends up being the traitor because he's the one creating new vessels after the keyblade war to watch another one unfold because of things he's seen.
There are so many possibilities and so many things we still don't know...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
xehanort was possed by darkness
Our Master instructed us to don armor while traveling between worlds, so that we might shield ourselves from the darkness. But there, in the Lanes Between, I could feel the force of it—the power—and from then on, I forwent my armor's "protection." I had been told the darkness would devour me, but what terrors could it possibly hold, so long as I found the strength to control it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back