• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's demise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

In nearly every series there is some badass motherfucker who has a power level so high, god is shaking in his boots. And yet the main characters still manage to defeat them.

In nearly every series there is some badass motherfucker who has a power level so high, god is shaking in his boots. And yet the main characters still manage to defeat them.

I'm for this, or DS turning on MX.

Clowde

I expect nothing from BBS.

Plus, just cause they defeat him deosn't mean that they don't die from their battle wounds.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hey, Mr.Amire. In case you forgot right, either Terra, Aqua or Ven defeat MX at some given time, considering the high possibility he is the ending boss for BBS, so id appreciate it if you wouldn't rule out the possibility that DS can defeat MX.

Nothing says that VAT will defeat MX.

I believe that Apprentice Xehanort is the DS.

DS=Xehanort is holding on by a very thin thread...
Under normal conditions, there is absolutely no way DS can be Xehanort. The only possible way is through magic, which makes a baseless theory even more unlikely.

So the theory that has the most supporting information as of now(Terra = Xehanort), has my support.

Hardly. MX+Terra has the most supporting evidence.
Alone, MX has more linking him to Xehanort than Terra does.

I just don't like the idea of fusing. It seems to far fetched, i idea of DS surviving the fight and losing his memory seems alot more possible.

The fusing theory is much more support and DS=Xehanort is baseless.

I take it you meant to say "Ds can't BEAT Xehanort by himself"

That and the DS=Xehanort theory is baseless.

And why not? DS was beating the shit out of TAV and yet they still will end up beating MX at the end of the game. Probably.

Unlikely. VAT were taken out extremely easily.

Every powerful guy has their weak spot.

And who says MX has one?

He either dies(KH blowing up like Audo said or DS beating him somehow) or fuses with Terra making Xehanort.

I think you misinterpreted what Audo said.
Should MX absorbed KH and it explodes, it doesn't have to kill him. The explosion could be what fuses Terra and MX together. It would certainly explain why Xehanort was found near dead.

I do understand that MX is powerful. And i also admit that Terra looks a lot like AX and the whole fact that maleficent said he was becoming one with the darkness or some shit does push the theory along. I just pray that Square Enix wont use a cheesy move like, "fusion" .

lol, cheesy?

I think Terra, Aqua and Ven beat the shit out of both DS and MX.

Haha!

And if the MX+Terra = Zp is true, it was in MX's dieing moments that he fused with Terra, to preserve himself. Even though i hate that theory.

Or the entire fusing could have been a complete and utter accident. One caused by, say, MX trying to absorb KH and then exp load?

Thank you. And who the fuck thinks MX is too powerful to die.

I do.

Please, be real, its a fantasy game, anyone with enough will power and determination can defeat MX.

Assuming there is someone with enough power to oppose MX.

Clowde

IN almost every fantasy series, the maiin characters often get beaten the shit out of by the antagonist. And yet, they still come out victorious.

Under normal conditions, there is absolutely no way DS can be Xehanort. The only possible way is through magic, which makes a baseless theory even more unlikely.

Magic? What? Why cant he just get beaten up and found by AtW? What does magic have to do with that?

Hardly. MX+Terra has the most supporting evidence.
Alone, MX has more linking him to Xehanort than Terra does.

Don't get me wrong. I know the Mx+Terra= AX is most likely the correct theory. But because there is so much we have yet to know, other possibilities do exist.

Should MX absorbed KH and it explodes, it doesn't have to kill him. The explosion could be what fuses Terra and MX together. It would certainly explain why Xehanort was found near dead.
Or the entire fusing could have been a complete and utter accident. One caused by, say, MX trying to absorb KH and then exp load?

Atleast this gets more in depth then just saying they fuse.

A

Audo

I think the Dark Soldier plays a role in Master Xehanort's demise.

Master Xehanort: Now with Kingdom Hearts, we shall rule the world!

Dark Soldier: What's all this 'we' stuff you're talking about. Kingdom Hearts is mine.

*Dark Soldier attacks with Keyblade and knocks Master Xehanort of cliff*
Despite Ven's miserable failure, the Dark Soldier may be
able to overcome Master Xehanort using the element of
surprise. Not to mention, as Master Xehanort's apprentice,
the Dark Soldier may know his master's weakness.
That sounds like an incredibly tired bad movie plot.

Don't get me wrong. I know the Mx+Terra= AX is most likely the correct theory. But because there is so much we have yet to know, other possibilities do exist

this is why i'm so skeptical of the whole fusion thing.

but this is more acceptable than them just fusing.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I think MX absorbed KH as said previously and he kinda rebirth? XD I mean how could this old bald guy became young and handsome xDDD so he wasnt dead or anything, just suspended, or turned into that spirit we see in KH chasing riku xD I dunno it could be anything! o_o

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think that the young Xehanort was created through a process that some how is connected to the unbirths.

In all actuality I think that DS has a good chance of being the man bad guy.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
IN almost every fantasy series, the maiin characters often get beaten the shit out of by the antagonist. And yet, they still come out victorious.

Keyword: Almost.
Remember: This is a tragic game and it is unlikely that it will end with rainbows and flowers with VAT skipping their marry little asses back to MVAT. It would be far more suiting (and likely) that VAT will fail the duty placed upon them.

Magic? What? Why cant he just get beaten up and found by AtW? What does magic have to do with that?

Under normal conditions, it is impossible for DS to become Xehanort.

DS is about a head height shorter than Xehanort. He would have to have grown said height during the few months in between the end of BBS and the time Mickey's flashback took place.

Now, that could happen if DS were, say, in his teens, when growth spurts accrue. However, Xehanort was somewhere in his twenties when we saw him in the flashback, meaning DS would also have to be in his twenties. Should that be, he would be too old for a growth spurt.

So to sum it up, there is a huge age/height issue which keeps DS from being Xehanort under normal conditions.

Don't get me wrong. I know the Mx+Terra= AX is most likely the correct theory. But because there is so much we have yet to know, other possibilities do exist.

I never said there were not other possibilities. All I said was that DS could not be Xehanort under normal conditions.

I think MX absorbed KH as said previously and he kinda rebirth?

I don't think even MX could withhold KH inside of him.

XD I mean how could this old bald guy became young and handsome xDDD

MX+Terra

so he wasnt dead or anything, just suspended, or turned into that spirit we see in KH chasing riku xD

...You mean Xehanort's Heartless?

I dunno it could be anything! o_o

No it can't.

i don't like the idea of fusion...

I would have never guessed... <_<

...but unfortunately, it's plausible...

The most, atm.

In all actuality I think that DS has a good chance of being the man bad guy.

How?
The theory is baseless and has next to nothing supporting it.
Of MX, Terra and DS, he's currently the least likely to be Xehanort.

Clowde

How do we know that the talk between Ansem The Wise and Mickey took play after a few months of BBS? I mean, Xehanort became Ansem's apprentice and was instantly able to not only discover/create teh first heartless, but also make a machine to create false heartless aswell?

A

Audo

How do we know that the talk between Ansem The Wise and Mickey took play after a few months of BBS? I mean, Xehanort became Ansem's apprentice and was instantly able to not only discover/create teh first heartless, but also make a machine to create false heartless aswell?
We know it because Ansem was banished a year after BBS.
Which means the meeting between Ansem and Mickey had to occur within the time frame of a year, which is why people typically say "a few months".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back