• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maybe the best theory ever created...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djam2410

So now..i finally believe that i know everything that will connect birth by sleep to the rest of the series..sorry if i just jump into it but here we go..

so first off, lets start with aqua..

i believe that aqua is just plain old aqua..and nothing more; she dies at the end of the keyblade war and thats that..

for ven, i believe that he was defeated by master xehanort and apprentice, and that instead of dying, his heart was taken and captured by master xehanort, and as of yet, is unknown wat is done with it

terra, i believe figures out that ven is defeated and goes to master xehanort trying to find out what happened to ven's heart, and master xehanort, tried to trick terra into crossing over into darkness to find out where his heart (ven) is, leading up to that trailer part right there.

im guessing that there was something special about ven's heart, and that master x wanted it badly for some reason.

now onto terra, i believe that after he lost aqua in the battle, and lost ven, he didnt lose his memory, but was simply still searching for a way to recover his lost friends...

so what better way than to fake like you lost your memories and go to the greatest and smartest man in the world, ansem.

so when terra came to ansem, he used the name xehanort, and somehow changed his apperance as not to be recognized.

when he came under ansem, he used what he knew to try and find ven's heart and discover what had happened to him.

he used the power of darkness like master x had used it trying to discover what may have become of his heart, using ansem's other apprentices as helpers.

eventually though, terra became consumed in the power of darkness, discovering how great it could be to him, losing sight of his true objective, discovering ven.

during the time between aquas death, and sora's uprising, he created the room of repose, which allowed him to talk to aquas spirit, letting her kno when he was close to discovering ven again..

the new terra hoped that by releasing hearts, he would not only eventually discover ven again, but would also gain the power of kingdom hearts, now totally corrupted by darkness.

of course, eventually terra was corrupted too far in the power of darkness and lost his true being.

spawning xemnas, and xehanorts heartless..

the heartless side of him was exactly what the name states..heartless..and power hungry to control the world..

while his nobody, xemnas, continued his search for ven.

eventually, clues led him to castle oblivion and the room of awakening, where he figured his friends sleeping heart may lay there..

but after the uprising of sora there, and the discovery of sora, xemnas believed he may have found ven and stopped searcing.

when roxas was born, xemnas may have finally seen what had become of his friend, and continued his quest for power....

well thats my theory..lol

Muse

you look atrocious
If he had lost sight of his goal of finding Ven, why would he try to find Ven? :/

Roxas2432

umm...no offense, but i doubt it...

and at this point, i doubt anyone could guess or predict what will happen in BBS...its just Kingdom Hearts...

but its always good to hear what peopl think....with Terra, i dont think he could just look different, (why would he need to anyways?) oh well...

djam2410

If he had lost sight of his goal of finding Ven, why would he try to find Ven? :/

his heartless was his side of him that wanted nothing but power

and his nobody still wanted to find out what happened to ven.

so his heartless lost sight of the goal, not his nobody..

i might have wrote that confuisngly

djam2410

umm...no offense, but i doubt it...

and at this point, i doubt anyone could guess or predict what will happen in BBS...its just Kingdom Hearts...

but its always good to hear what peopl think....with Terra, i dont think he could just look different, (why would he need to anyways?) oh well...

maybe ansem's apprentices would recognize who he was..and didnt think they would take him in if they knew who he was..?

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
If Terra was faking he lost his memories...why would he be confused about the Keyhole appearing in the basement of AtW's castle? I would think that one with a Keyblade has knowlege of the keyholes.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Yeah ya kinda did, but otherwise, very imaginative, i never even thought of somthing like this. awsome.:lol::lol::lol:

Muse

you look atrocious
Don't double-post, just use the edit button.

his heartless was his side of him that wanted nothing but power

and his nobody still wanted to find out what happened to ven.

so his heartless lost sight of the goal, not his nobody..

i might have wrote that confuisngly

You said that:

eventually though, terra became consumed in the power of darkness, discovering how great it could be to him, losing sight of his true objective, discovering ven.

before Ansem SoD and Xemnas even came into play.

And as it were, Xemnas seems like the kind of asshole who wouldn't care about his friends.

maybe ansem's apprentices would recognize who he was..and didnt think they would take him in if they knew who he was..?

And why would that be?

djam2410

yeah i know;

and when his nobody and heartless were created

the heartless wanted nothing but power

and the nobody re-begin his search for his friends while still lusting power

as seen in the cut scene where he says its been a long time friend, maybe he hasnt went to that room in awhile, which COULD fit my theory;

as for not taking in the keyblade guy, yeah lets take in the guy who caused destruction to the world and let him use all our equipment..i dont think i would let him in...

Muse

you look atrocious
yeah i know;

and when his nobody and heartless were created

the heartless wanted nothing but power

and the nobody re-begin his search for his friends while still lusting power

um

during the time between aquas death, and sora's uprising, he created the room of repose, which allowed him to talk to aquas spirit, letting her kno when he was close to discovering ven again

still before either Ansem SoD or Xemnas come into play

Which brings me back to my question; If Terra lost sight of his goal of finding Ven, why would he try to find Ven?

That just doesn't make sense.

as seen in the cut scene where he says its been a long time friend, maybe he hasnt went to that room in awhile, which COULD fit my theory

... and do what? o_o;

as for not taking in the keyblade guy, yeah lets take in the guy who caused destruction to the world and let him use all our equipment..i dont think i would let him in...

You said nothing at all about Terra wrecking havoc on Radiant Garden, much less any other world. :/

djam2410

um

still before either Ansem SoD or Xemnas come into play

Which brings me back to my question; If Terra lost sight of his goal of finding Ven, why would he try to find Ven?

That just doesn't make sense.

... and do what? o_o;

You said nothing at all about Terra wrecking havoc on Radiant Garden, much less any other world. :/

your trying so hard to put down my theory your not thinking about the stuff outside of what i said;

terra moved aquas armor and things to the basement of ansem's laboratory and would speak to her there BEFORE HE WENT TO DARKNESS

so while he was experimenting with darkness, he lost sight of his true goal, and began trying to gain power.

when he split into nobody and heartless, his heartless wanted power

but his nobody remember his true goal, and WENT TO SEE AQUA for the first time since before he fell to darkness (cutscene in kingdom hearts 2 final mix)

and continued trying to find out what happened to ven, looking for his "other friend" as xigbar said to zexion

and I DIDNT SAY HE WRECKED RADIANT GARDEN;

EVERYBODY BY THEN KNEW THE STORY OF THE KEYBLADES AND HOW ONE BROUGHT PEACE TO THE WORLD, AND THE OTHER WRECKED HAVOC; SO WHY WOULD ANSEM WANT TO TAKE IN ONE OF THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WAR?

Muse

you look atrocious
your trying so hard to put down my theory your not thinking about the stuff outside of what i said

Clearly you didn't explain the things you should have when you originally wrote it. :I Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

terra moved aquas armor and things to the basement of ansem's laboratory and would speak to her there BEFORE HE WENT TO DARKNESS

However, you said that happened AFTER you said he was consumed with darkness and AFTER you said that he lost sight of his goal.

when he split into nobody and heartless, his heartless wanted power

They both wanted power.

but his nobody remember his true goal, and WENT TO SEE AQUA for the first time since before he fell to darkness (cutscene in kingdom hearts 2 final mix)

and continued trying to find out what happened to ven, looking for his "other friend" as xigbar said to zexion

Considering the word friend was in quotes, that really makes me wonder whether Xemnas truly means it or was being sarcastic. :/

and I DIDNT SAY HE WRECKED RADIANT GARDEN

hurr durr, yes, you did

the apprentices more than likely wouldn't have known about other worlds unless AtW had enlightened them beforehand or Xehanort did when they began their experimentation on the Heartless, but either way, unless he did something that directly affected them, I really can't see how they'd give a damn.

EVERYBODY BY THEN KNEW THE STORY OF THE KEYBLADES AND HOW ONE BROUGHT PEACE TO THE WORLD, AND THE OTHER WRECKED HAVOC; SO WHY WOULD ANSEM WANT TO TAKE IN ONE OF THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WAR?

Honestly, there's no reason for you to get huffy at me when you're the one who has poor explanatory skill and doesn't bother putting in the most crucial information in your theory to begin with.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's a forum; not everyone's going to simply agree with whatever you say.

If you don't have opposing views, you wouldn't have a discussion.

djam2410

i just feel that eeveryone tries so hard to disagree..

i feel my theory is one of the better ones out there, minus all the confusion i did in writing it..

i just typed it up and called it a day..
shoulda proofread it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back