• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Me sketch book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Nobodies

Well, I decided to start doing some drawing about a week ago or so. I've not done much yet, and most of what I have done is a little.... well, let's just say I'm ashamed to put it on the web for the world to see.

Anyway, this is actually the first piece I drew, and surprisingly enough the best one. I might submit more at a later date.

http://unfiltered-n.deviantart.com/art/Aqua-KH-BBS-146340698

Obviously I need to work on drawing faces.:embarassed:

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Hey, not bad. However, her eyes seem a little too far apart and her neck is too thick. That said, this is pretty good for your first piece. :D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's actually not bad. The only real critique I have for you is to make the neck a little thinner.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Not too bad at all. My only advice would be to make the neck thinner, and bring the head down a bit to suit (in the future of course), and probably make the shape of her head a bit closer together, because at the moment, it looks rather wide.

Raiko

Come break me down
Yes its a good start, but do what the others said, but i feel that the straps going across her chest needs to be more shaped, by shading in the right places to create an illusion of the bands sticking to her.

XIII Nobodies

Thanks for the critique, guys. I'll admit, I was a little worried about trying to do shading. Clothing, especially, has never really been my strong point when creating the illusion of folds and creases. I think maybe I'll try practicing a bit with still life and see where that takes me. I'll also practice up on faces and necks on the side. XD

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
As a base, it's completely fine though. You should only add shading when you're really confident. A good way to help is to sketch a very light line around where you can see the shading, then just fill it in, and smudge it, if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back