• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:Darknesses Repise (remake of N1 tornament)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Attack now!" Wraith slashed the program advance down, a blast flying towards Drakon. "Wraith, if he survives this, get ready for that new chip of mine... This guy's new form is interesting..." Tai pulled his Data Drain chip out of his pocket, ready to use it in combination the second the attack faded.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Drakon,use your twilight buster!" yelled FAyt as Drakonheld up his buster and shot down the program advance with ease."Alright Drakon,twilight sword!" yelled Fayt.As he did Drakon formed a black and white sowrd in his hand and walked towards Wraith.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Do it now, Wraith! Data Drain, Activate!" Wraith spread his wings and began to glow, he became nothing but a blur of light, flying into Drakon, and coming out the otherside. When he came out, he was holding a glowing replica of Drakon. The replica flowed into Wraith and he transformed. Still Wraith, but holding many of the same qualities as the Twilight Drakon. "Thanks for the data..." Wraith said quietly, an almost deathly calm to him. Tai smiled. "Finally some powerful data, your program should evolve if we apply the data later..."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"AH....eh....ah." cried Drakon as he fell to the ground having his data copyed and stolen."DRAKON! Hurry log out!" yelled FAyt as he logged out Drakon into the pet. As Drakon was healed he said"Ah what was that attack?" asked Drakon rubbing his head."I dont know but he seems strong,I am glad we didnt have to use it." said FAyt holding a chip in his pocket."Fayt,thorw that chip away! You told me you did!" yelled Drakon as Fayt shoke his head and put the chip in his pocket.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai smiled. "That guy was tough... Jack out Wraith..." As Wraith jacked out, he returned to his usual appearance. "Um, Tai... It's gone..."

"What's gone?"

"The data we just got, I can't find it anywhere..."

"It's a new chip... shouldn't worry about the effects just yet... Let's head home..."

With that, Tai rose to his feet and walked home. Later that night, while Tai was sleeping and Wraith was in sleep mode, the PET began to glow, a message on the screen. Program Evolution Installed. The message kept flashing, waiting for Tai to awaken.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin yawned as she got up the Next morning. "Good Morning."

"Good Afternoon more like. Hurry up! You'll be late!"

"Late...? For what?"

"The N1!!!!!"

"OOPS!!!!!!!"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Zack?" Drakeman said. "Zack!"

"Mm, just five more minutes." Zack said turning over in bed.

"I've been telling you for over an hour and a half, now; the N1 is starting soon! If you don't go now, you'll probably be late!!" Drakeman shouteed.

"WHA?" Zack said shooting up. "Agh! Why didn't you wake me?!" He said getting dressed and ready.

"I did! Ah, forget it." Drakeman said.

"Whatever, let's go." He said grabbing his PET and battlechips and darted out the door.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Dusk had been up for hours and already at the venue of the N1 Grand Prix. He was sat in the rafters above the arena. He took out his PET and tried to get Spyman psysched up.

"Alright Spyman. This is the moment we've been waiting for, you gonna win." Spyman replied with a short laugh. It was in its programme to be cocky and arrogant but Dusk still laughed when it performed its gesture. He stared down to the arena floor and noticed the crowds already pulling in. He put his PET in his pocket, walked to the end of the platform and jumped off, landing on a balcony for V.I.P's. He then walked out of the room and started to eye up the competiton.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Yo! Tai! Get up!"

"Just a few more minutes..."

"Get your lazy ass up! There is something weird here!"

"No..."

"NOW!!!!"

Tai rolled over in his bed, resulting in him rolling off the bed. "OW! What is it!?"

"Look at the PET."

Tai walked over and glanced at it. "What do you suppose it means?" "Maybe it's the data we just got?" "I guess... Let's head over to the N1..." He got dressed and ran out, walking calmly with his eyes closed, like he didn't care as he came into the building.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin yawned as she got to the stadium. "Are you ready, Protoman?"

"I was manufactured ready."

"That's the arrogant Navi I know."

"I'm not arrogant."

"Are to."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack got the stadium and checked in. "*sigh* Made it."

"You should really go to bed on time. That way you'd be a better morning person." Drakeman said.

"Aw, come off it." Zack said yawning, "I'll do that next time."

"Empty promise." Drakeman said sighing, "Why don't we walk around and check out the competition?"

"Alright. Could be fun." Zack said.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt had fallen asleep in his computer chair. He was drooling on out his mouth,when he was awoken by a noise."GET UP!!! THE N1 IS STARTING!!!!!!!" yelled Drakon loud enough to knock Fayt out his chair srceaming"WHAT THE H*LL!?!?!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE SURE I DIDNT OVERSLEEP!!!!!!" yelled Fayt now standing"I WOULD OF BUT YOU LEFT ME ON THE NET AND I FINALLY FOUND A WAY BACK!!!" yelled Drakon as Fayt ran out the door to the N1.He came back home,he forgot Drakon and his chips"I don't know how its possible to go to a tornament which you use your netnavis and chips......AND FOR GET YOUR CHIPS!!!" yelled Drakon as they came to the N1 and signed up.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack walked around and saw a few people here and there checking a trading battle chip with each other. Zack smikred and said to his PET, "If you've come this far and you're still not confident with your chips then you deserve to be here."

"Yeah. I mean, they got all the way to the N1 and they don't think their current chips will help them win? Then how in the net did they get here?" Drakeman said.

A few kids here and there came up to Zack and offeren to trade, but Zack dclined at every oppertunity.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai noticed Zack and decided to walk over. He shooed the kids away that wanted to trade with him. "Annoying, aren't they?" Tai commented, having overheard the comments. "You'd think they would be confident with their chips now, right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back