• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Legends.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should they make a Megaman Legends 3?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty

I absolutely loved the Mega Man Legends series, part 1 was easily my favorite game on the ps1. The character design, freedom, storyline and game play were all excellent and well put together. I enjoyed part 2 to a large extent, but I felt it lacked some of the free roaming aspects that the original had.

I'd love to see a Legends 3, but the chances of seeing one is grim to none unfortunately. Then again Capcom does seem to have a soft spot for Mega Man Trigger, as he's often showing up in Capcom assorted games instead of his other counterparts (such as Namco vs. Capcom). Plus the game were ported to the PSP in Japan not to long ago.

For anyone trying to acquire the game, there's also a N64 port of the original(Mega Man 64) but it's the lesser of the 2 console versions (There's a PC port that's apparently trash).

Mighty

What! Shouldn't the game be rated "M" if that happened?

You don't see anything, you just get to see Mega Man's expression and Tron Bonne's face.

Then again, Mega Man goes out of his way to walk in on Roll in the bathroom (Literally a side quest..)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
They should make a 3rd person shooter for the Wii, can you guess the name of that shooter?

Megaman Legends 3.

I could see that happening. . .

You control him with the nunchuk and aim/shoot with the wii-mote, easy no?

Cid Highwind

The Captain
whoa! they made a megaman legends 2!? ive only played one and i thought it was actually a pretty fun game. guess im behind with the times, o well it's not like a big fan of the game.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Mega Man Legends was a all right game. It was a charming little 3D person shooter/adventure. I don't think they should make a sequel, unless they completely revamp the game. It was fun, sure, but the industry has made some vast improvements over 3D gameplay since Legends. With the way Capcom generally is about sequels...I don't know. Then again we could see a huge leap like RE4 again, but I doubt it. Capcom hasn't taken Mega Man seriously since X4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back