• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

memory card kh2 pic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

hi i was just wondering how much space kh2 takes up on a memory card and whats the picture/icon for it?

could someone post a picture of it?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
its takes up 90kb and picture almost the same as the kh1 icon, except sora has his hand sticking out and goofy and donald are standing next to him

tidusffxwakka

thanks for that its a bet for my brother as i said it will be really similar and he said all sequels look very different on memory cards

tidusffxwakka

sorry rikupwns im from the uk so i dont know what the pic looked like i just wondered and said to my bro it probably is the same as the first, but he said it would be different so people can notice the quickly see the difference and not delete the wrong file

ffkh

so.
we've answered his question...........so.................

who likes baccon?

Genin~Kizashi

tidusffxwakka said:
lol thanks i hate bacon lol just another question are abilities like glide in kh2?
yes, glide is in KH2, but you obtain it differently than before. Instead of just obtaining it later in the game, you have to get it by leveling up your Final Form. Each drive form has a different way of gaining XP, and Final's way of gaining XP is by defeating Nobodies(killing heartless wont get Final any XP). Final Form can glide no matter what, but you'll have to level up Final a couple of times before Sora can glide on his own.

Other abilities gained through leveling up drive forms include:
Valor Form - High Jump
Wisdom Form - Quick Run(press square while running to perform a quick hovering dash)
Master Form - Aerial Dodge(press circle in mid-air to perform a double jump)

Anti Form has no special ability that Sora can gain, because you cant level up Anti Form.

Also, the level of your drive form actually determines how powerful your ability will be. For example, get Valor Form up to level 3 to give Sora the LVL1 High Jump. Get Valor Form to Level 5 to give Sora the LVL2 High Jump. Get Valor Form to level 7 to give Sora the LVL3 High Jump. Level 7 is the highest that any of the drive forms can go, so that means LVL3 is the highest that any of these abilities can go to.(by powerful, i mean effective. lvling up Valor will make your High Jump higher, lvling Wisdom will let you Quick Run for a longer distance, lvling Master will make your Aerial Dodge higher, and lvling Final will make you Glide faster.)

Ok, now that that question is answered, can we please leave this thread alone and stop posting in it? It's turning into a spam thread.

tidusffxwakka

thanks for the info how do i close the thread or can someone else all my questions have been answered now thanks anyone who posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back