• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MF and 3D Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Ok so i was having a discussion about kingdom hearts with a friend. it basically went like this.
blah blah blah data kingdom hearts. blah blah blah DATA XEHANORT.
thats when it hit me. what if 3D is gonna be about data again? like maybe data sora and data riku have to go retrieve the data stored in sora and come across memories of worlds and crap? and then maybe, the villain could be someone like data xehanort who is like the information itself or something?
so who is the MF? data xehanort. reasons:
hes obviously hinting torwads 3D: he has blue sabers and xemnas has red. blue + red = 3D
when he first appears he dosent pop up right away or anything like that, he appears kinda like data. it was a little fuzzy at first but became clear.
well thats just my theory. maybe im way off and this is the stupidest thing youve ever read but this is just what i think.

Zak1403

Vanitas97 -hes obviously hinting torwads 3D: he has blue sabers and xemnas has red. blue + red = 3D

This is kind funny. I really do believe this, its smart that you came up with that, wonder if this will hold true. :)

billyzanesucks

I dunno about this. He doesn't fight exactly like Xemnas, and I don't think Xemnas has time-manipulation. It looks like he's wielding the blades backwards. And (if you're not joking) I don't think we can say that he's obviously referring to 3D just because of the blade color. I don't see how his entry was much like data, he just faded in and out.
It's possible, but it doesn't seem very likely to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back