• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MF broke my PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I fought MF for two hours straight and I guess my hands were sweating so badly my PSP shocked me. I was actually afraid to play my PSP for the next week.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's what results from having a boss have everything be a 1 hit kill, and dodge roll being non-stop invincibility. No real strategy to it other than mash square and hit thunder surge. Luck based boss was luck based.

I wish Luck was more on my side. :/

How on Earth can Square make an enemy that cheap? That isn't a secret boss, that's freaking overkill....Like Sephiroth times twenty.

And buddy, Stategy is the last of your worries......You can't do much of anything without the boss attacking you. And your'e screwed if he chains Collision Magnet......

I tried the Thunder Surge strategy.......It didn't work for me at all. It damaged him, sure....But no sooner had I usd the attack did he slice me into ribbons....

Damn the MF......Damn him......

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
oh..I thought someone as in an actual person broke it.
still posting the pic.
lolpsp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back