• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey In Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth_spawn

i dunno why would they be there???....and wouldnt that be like the first place Sora would look for the king and he has an idea that riku will stay with the king....they wouldnt make it that simple....

rikus_brother

I think that the party will remain the same(donald and goofy are from the castle too) but I think that the castle will be a good source of backround info for the rest of the game.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Very good point man, why would they be there?!
But I don't think that Mickey's going to be in your party, like when you find Kairi in KH1, was she in your party? No.
And how about when you found Riku all of those times? Yeah he was evil and all but still he could've went with Sora, and yeah well what about some of the others? Did any of the FF peolpe come with you? Nuu.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Heh, well was it just me or was the polace that Mickey saved Sora kind of look like Twilight Town? If it was then it'll take Mickey some time to get into the story, and I doubt that Mickey would've gone back to the disney world since Minny would've killed him.
:D

F

FiNaL_KeyBLadE

there is a chance of mickey being in your party though, i think..............

Lock_On

Heh, well was it just me or was the polace that Mickey saved Sora kind of look like Twilight Town?

WTF? I thought that WAS Twilight Town, you know infront of that clock!

Darkness Killer

Mickey iz in twilight town n riku iz in mulan. He inside da castle because they have this picture where sora iz talkin 2 riku. (It looks lyke he's holdin da duck) But yeah if you look close dats inside the castle in mulan.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Darkness Killer said:
Mickey iz in twilight town n riku iz in mulan. He inside da castle because they have this picture where sora iz talkin 2 riku. (It looks lyke he's holdin da duck) But yeah if you look close dats inside the castle in mulan.

So are you saying that Riku is inside of Mulan or are you really tring to say that Riku is in Ancient China. People would actually know what your talking about if you actually described the noun or actually say the noun's name...

By my thoughts, I don't think Sora is actually talking to Riku because alot of translations say that Sora said something ABOUT Riku, not to him. Otherwise... I would be wrong.

...Darkness can NEVER be killed... You would die if there wasn't Darkness.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
remember sora and riku are going seperate ways. but there might be a chance in the game where u team up wit mickey or riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back