• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickeys clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_killers_kick

is it just me or does mickeys new clothes look like the brave form, sorry if this has been posted before, cause in the last two trailers it shows his clothes and they look oddly familar

Little_Red

betch.
Probably those bright yellow shoes, if you think about it in the first KH game Sora has red pants and large yellow shoes, like Mickey, except Sora has a shirt and jacket on.....

the_killers_kick

the thing is i always imagined mcikey to be wearing those pants he always wears in most of the old cartoons, but this is much cooler, it looks like a mix of soras old clothes + brave form clothes, normura said that soras clothes have a big importance so what about mickeys?

YoshiAngemon

I doubt it, but try playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and take a look at Mickey's clothes! Those are what they are!

B

bettermanlamia

yea. mickeys are different. im sure there is some meaning to it. maybe mickey has his own order? with his own kinda of clothes. i dont know im just talking :p

Sorareborn

Mickey's clothes have no importance...those are what he wore in KH: COM...they are just his regular clothes in kh form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back