• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's role

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
It doesn't seem that Mickey has that big of a role in Days. So far I've only seen him in that one scene with Riku/Xehanort, and he doesn't even talk. Is that basically the only role he plays, besides being a secret character? If so, why the hell is he on the box cover?!

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I guess cuz Mickey was concerned for Roxas's well being. Cuz Roxas was a part of Sora. So, he wanted to make Sora whole again.

A

Audo

He may only be in one of the PS2 style cutscenes and he doesn't say anything, but I do believe he has speech bubble scenes. Or at the least, there are screenshots of him having such.

Silfarion

yeah, i see no reason that mickey should be at the cover. how many times did he appeared in the games? twice?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe Disney asked them to.

Or, perhaps they felt the need to put Mickey on the cover to attract Disney fans, or cash-in on Mickey's HUGE popularity.

Or MAYBE they put him there to reassure KH fans looking at the game in a shop, worrying that in an org-centric game without Donald and Goofy as eternal side kicks that the Disney would take a back seat.

And IMHO, Mickey's one tiny scene made up for it. He did a ninja flip. Backwards. I have no words to express my love for godmodeninja!Mickey.

A

Azrael

It doesn't seem that Mickey has that big of a role in Days. So far I've only seen him in that one scene with Riku/Xehanort, and he doesn't even talk. Is that basically the only role he plays, besides being a secret character? If so, why the hell is he on the box cover?!

because he was riku's main g while sora was busy snoozing and getting them wetdreams of namine out of head and be replaced by wetdreams of kairi

A

Audo

You know, it's probably just because ever since they got the rights and permissions to use Mickey as much as they want, they like to slap him on the cover. CoM, KH2 and now Days. I expect BBS to be no different.
But yeah, it is probably to show the Disney side of KH.

Mirron

Mickey is the key representation of Disney in Kingdom Hearts. Yes, Donald and Goofy appear more, but that doesn't change how important he is to the story, as well as how... iconic he is. I am a bit disappointed to hear that Mickey won't be a major point, but it's doubtful that he would be major in this game anyways.

Silfarion

Mickey is the key representation of Disney in Kingdom Hearts. Yes, Donald and Goofy appear more, but that doesn't change how important he is to the story, as well as how... iconic he is. I am a bit disappointed to hear that Mickey won't be a major point, but it's doubtful that he would be major in this game anyways.

well, it is just this art of the game; he was very important in kh1 and kh2, and i am quite sure he will also be important in BBS.

Radon

mofo
I believe he will be much more important in BBS than he was in Days. I felt somewhat dissapointed with Disneys involvement in Days.

On an unrelated note, I just noticed the woods from Twilight Town are just to the right of Mickey on Days' cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back