• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minor KH3 theory about past and future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xircs-Number I

This isnt that huge of a theory but i think the KH3 taking place in the past and future aspect means that you play as Sora in the present/future like the other 2 games but the past might flashbacks in the game of the other keyblade master or a sort of other side of the game like KH:COM so i dont think KH3 is gonna be prequel but wiil have some of things i mentioned above.

Pyro

nomura said its in the past sorry but i don't know which interview but why think that they will do tha game playing kh1,chain of memories,or kh2 over again just to see flashbacks or play a side story? but i also think that u play as another keyblade master.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Pyro said:
nomura said its in the past sorry but i don't know which interview but why think that they will do tha game playing kh1,chain of memories,or kh2 over again just to see flashbacks or play a side story? but i also think that u play as another keyblade master.

Nomura never said that the actual game was in the past, he just said that the Secret Ending was in the past. But the main story could be in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back