• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mirai Nikki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Mirai Nikki Manga - Read Mirai Nikki manga scans online.

wiki summary said:
Yukiteru has always been rejecting any offers to go with friends, and he just keeps writing a diary on his cell phone. He has an imaginary friend, a god called Deus Ex Machina. However, Deus now wants to play a game with Yukiteru, a game of survival. There are twelve contestants, Yukiteru is one of them. The winner of the survival game will become the next Deus Ex Machina. In order to win the game, the contestants must use their diaries to eliminate one another. For Yukiteru to survive, he must team up with another diary holder, a girl by the name of Yuno.

Each player is assigned a number based on the order that Deus modified his or her diary. The diaries now record the future in the same manner their future selves would have written down events that have already happened; the only exception to this rule is when the holder reaches a "Dead End", a time when their lives would be finished without significant intervention. Each diary varies in properties and functions depending on the holder's personality, occupation and lifestyle. All the diaries have their shortcomings, some more so than others, and can be used without the diary owner's consent should they fall into another's hands. Because the diaries are written from the perspective of the holder's future self, the future can still be misinterpreted and the diary entries can then turn out to be inaccurate. Each of the diaries have become the diary holder's future, so if the diary itself is destroyed or broken, so too is the holder's future.

tl;dr this is a super combat battle story of a girl who fights, risking her life for a boy

if i had to compare it to some mainstream i suppose it's like a cross between death note and higurashi. that being said, don't expect this to be a clever detective bout of the minds that generally follows the laws of existence, this manga does whatever it wants

pretty much every character besides yuki (shinji ikari) is lolwut, and yuno (shion) has high concentrations of yandere so if you dig that kind of thing. it's also very ecchi.

it's ongoing at 40 chapters released monthly. there are also two side series, mosiac and paradox

mosiac is made up of 5 chapters featuring some of the events of the 9th, uryuu minene, was caught up in between the series. it goes over when she got her future diary, her reasons for being a terrorist, how she was captured by the 6th, and some other things like how she met akise

speaking of which

Kaworu_Nagisa_by_MajinJakke.jpg

paradox is about this homosexual taking yuki's place as main character after murumuru breaks a hole in cause and effect erasing yuno from existence, and therefore leaving yuki to the mercy of the 3rd. in order to keep him alive and not destroy the fabric of cause and effect, murumuru finds akise and he defeats the third by being an angel or something. both chapters are mostly comic relief and murumuru calls kaworu a fag it's cool

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
So, it's just one of those off the wall shows that you give a try because it's there? Hmm, I'll give it a look.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
god damn yandere whores

One of the more creepier mango I've been reading.

afrobutt

Silver Member
oh i don't know how this slipped my mind but mirai nikki is also very ecchi

afrobutt

Silver Member
chapter 41 came out yesterday

getting a little too digimon but the shining diary returns so it's cool

afrobutt

Silver Member
with yuno pulling some bullshit, and the world blowing up, mirai nikki is getting cool

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back