• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sports ► MLB Postseason/World Series '10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Yes, I am just making this to talk about Ray Halladay's no hitter. In his first postseason game in his career. For his second no-hitter this year. For the second no-hitter in MLB Postseason history.

Phillies are my favorites. What about everyone else?

AlbertJ

Awards
Unfortunately, Im a Reds fan cause Im from Cincinnati. But the Phillies just owned them. Its the first time the Reds have been in the playoffs in about 20 years and you can obviously tell why. Of course I will continue to support them but It just sucks to be a sports fan in Cincinnati.

D

The KR3W
A Phillies fan of course for myself. Halladay's no-hitter was just phenomenal but if Carlos Ruiz had missed that last out.....
A great start for them and hopefully they can keep up this momentum.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Pretty homo of the Rangers to blow the 5 run lead they had in the 8th inning. Pulling for the Rangers, simply because I hate the MF Yankees, as they're called around here.

NLCS doesn't really matter to me.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Double posting but idgaf because the rangers just beat the yankees and are going to their 1st world series. Good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back