• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monopoly Prizzes at MC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I hate the Monopoly Game At McDonalds.
It always makes me want to eat there because i feel like i can win something but when in reality i know im not gonna win shit.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
It always makes me want to eat there because i feel like i can win something but when in reality i know im not gonna win shit.
lol

they make you eat there so you can try to win a prize... then you get addicted to trying to win money and keep trying to win over and over again, and then you get fat.

lol ^_^

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
lol

they make you eat there so you can try to win a prize... then you get addicted to trying to win money and keep trying to win over and over again, and then you get fat.

lol ^_^

Thats Exactly what happen. I gained like 100 Lbs From McDonalds in the Past 2 Years. Since my Work was right across the Street from them. I'v sworn to never eat there Again. Damn Monopoly Game made me eat twice as much.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
You'll always lose if you participate in MD's hellish monopoly game. Even if you actually win something, you still lose. It's all a part of MD's plan to take your money whilst fattening you up, getting your hopes up only to crush it later. It's a trap.

Twilight_Path

You'll always lose if you participate in MD's hellish monopoly game. Even if you actually win something, you still lose. It's all a part of MD's plan to take your money whilst fattening you up, getting your hopes up only to crush it later. It's a trap.

Lol - Well said.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
lol

lol ^_^

It used to be that this contest was fixed.

I don't go there more often than I would otherwise.

I like mcdonalds. but I'm not gonna go there over and over again just to try to win a burger

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
i always eat there anyways so the game is just a bonuus

2.i also won a breakfast sandwhich and I can tel that the dice are fixed thats the only way they make sure there is only 1 100,000 winner everyday.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

I feel the same way every time they do something like that. It's totally stupid. Some guy on the bag that said he won one of them last year is just staring at me. Bet he's one of the representatives or something for MD.

o_O Graphic

But that's how they get you. They lure you in with their contests only to trick you into eating their food.

Twilight_Path

McDonalds makes Whoppers?

I haven't won anything yet. As of late I only got a coffee there and there was no Monopoly stickers on the cup, even though the contest was going on at the time. ;-;

Lol - My bad, that's what I get for eating @ Burger King that day. XD

It was a Big Mac... wait I think I still have the ticket lemme go check...

Aw crap it expired yesterday... ah well, I don't like Big Macs anyways.

D

Deleted member 36435

I have half of the million dollar places.
I got it when I went there for pancakes after an early morning doctor visit. :}

Back