• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monsters Inc is a confirmed world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

i now have proof of Monsters Inc being a world click the link and learn

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3189/clipboard029tb.jpg

Oh and before i forget i got this off of Game Faqs

Wait, i just got conformation it is fake cause as u can tell the graphics are bad and the command menu is the one from the Beauty and the Beast level

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
are u sure u just didnt paste that using the actual monsters inc. game?cuz the graphics look odd.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, it's Disney.
But that picture looks doctored.
In fact, I'm more than 100% positive that this picture if fake.

I mean, first of all, the graphics in Sully, compared to Sora and Goofy, are really different.

And the menu at the bottem left, looks like it's from the Beauty And The Beast level.

Plus, why's the picture blurry if it's real? Hmm?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
its disney and pixar..............well the face of that monster guys(forget his name) health bar does look real..............but that could be from the game with a kh2 health bar added.the background graphics look like crap.but it would be cool to play that level.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Zacdos said:
Yeah, it's Disney.
But that picture looks doctored.
In fact, I'm more than 100% positive that this picture if fake.

I mean, first of all, the graphics in Sully, compared to Sora and Goofy, are really different.

And the menu at the bottem left, looks like it's from the Beauty And The Beast level.

Plus, why's the picture blurry if it's real? Hmm?

No offense but the guy who first posted this, did say that it's fake and that the menu is from the Beauty and the Beast level.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
technically he just edited the post now.does anyone got a link to the incredibles one?id like to see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back