• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moogle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sedkiller

Website
spaces.msn.com
In the moogle shop you can make items and I want the Ultima Weapon but I must make all the item before and i need to find all the things to make all these but there is like 5 things to make and i have it . Is there a trick for have the things for making them more faster because i just need the ultima and i cleared all the game 100% .

Post if have something to say...:D Just for fun and this whole message too lol...

Mighty_Joe_Z

i dont believe there is a trick.....but if ur lookin for mystery goo, then go to halloween town on the moonlight hill and throw the explosive pumpkins at black mushrooms......ultima weapon is sick-lookin:) !!!!!!

LIAR LIAR

also, Deep Jungle (camp) and Wonderland (Lotus Forest) have high possiblities of White Mushroom events. and for the gems, if i remember correctly, a lot of stuff in atlantica drop thinder gems(drill monster? the green ones) and frost gems (jelly fish thing), stuff in agrahbar (i totally forgot how to spell it o__x) drop fire gems(fire breathing big thing and bandit), gale is dropped by those monster's in End of the World with the swords. just go in and out of the room right before final rest.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
There is an ability that makes rare items appear from heartless more often. If you equip Lucky Strike many times for each party member, including yourself, then you will get the items you need at a faster pace. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back