• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More CG movies in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdSquareCat

Anybody here anything about there being more good CG movies in KH2? (There were only 2 in the first) :mad:

Edit: sorry 3 (i fergot about the extra vid)

Last edited:

Mrs.Riku

I know, and some of those trailers fron the second game are all just edit togerther.To show you what the Hell is in the game.So just wait and find out ok?

EdSquareCat

ROAR IM NO NOOB.... any amount of info can be release about a new game... i was just wondering jeez....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
No...N00B. The games not even out yet, how would we know how many FMV's there are?
Okay, one advice. Dont call people n00bs when they ask questions like that. This is actually an interesting topic...

If someone asks if the game will be for the PS3, then you can call him a n00b. Or if Nobuo Uematsu will compose music for the game. Or if Tetsuya Nomura will become the president of Square-Enix...

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Hey is not a noob for that question. Now, theres is not info about the CG movies in KH2, but not have doub that theres is gonna be CG movies. Maybe the intro and the End, and maybe others things. But that question is gonna be answer when the game is realese!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Although I think I read somewhere they were planning to use more CG movies...

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
yea i read that somewhere too...i hope they have more though it would make it cooler

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Aw... The detailed character models used for the in-game cutscenes were absolutely fantastic in the first KH. They didn't disrupt the flow the way FMVs do. FMVs sure are pretty, though.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i think it would be great if it could be set up like FFX--where it switches back and forth between the FMV and normal game graphics.

i think there are a lot of really important/emotional moments in KH that are in normal game graphics that would have been so much better if they had been in FMV...like the scene in Hollow Bastion where Sora sacrifices himself, or when he runs into Riku in Traverse Town, etc.

that said, the trailers look really promising--they've improved the quality of the normal game-graphics by quite a bit.

Riku's Shadow

Hey maybe you shouldnt call people noobs. Well, even though I'm kinda a noob, maybe some people don't like being called that. Anyway, lets just talk about the topic....shall we? Ok...moving on.

EdSquareCat

.Oathkeeper. said:
i think it would be great if it could be set up like FFX--where it switches back and forth between the FMV and normal game graphics.

i think there are a lot of really important/emotional moments in KH that are in normal game graphics that would have been so much better if they had been in FMV...like the scene in Hollow Bastion where Sora sacrifices himself, or when he runs into Riku in Traverse Town, etc.

that said, the trailers look really promising--they've improved the quality of the normal game-graphics by quite a bit.

I was thinkin the same thing about FFX. I agree.

AHeartless

It's impossible for KH2 to been set up like FFX. FFX had many places in 2D, almost every interior. But KH2 got high quality 3D graphics everywhere, so I believe there's going to be only 4. 2 for 1 disc. :eek:

But yea Tre, you're calling too many people noob. :/ This is not a noobie question, many have probably wondered it too.

OniJager

GFX Artist
well there were 3 FMV's in Kh

lol if they did put em in it would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back