• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more kh3 info (dont flame...)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3

k i was just lookign around and i got some info

It is unknown if there will be a Kingdom Hearts III, however Tetsuya Nomura has stated [1] he already has ideas for another installment; a clip that appears to be a teaser trailer (called "Sunset Horizons") for the next adventure is shown at the end of Kingdom Hearts II if certain completion goals are met. However, Nomura did not state exactly what he would like to do with this newest installment. Nomura did state that the Kingdom Hearts team would be taking a break from Kingdom Hearts for a while and work on something else so it is unknown when news for this new installment will arrise.

In a 2006 issue of Disney Adventures, Nomura has stated that he is very interested in experimenting with the PSP's technology. He also considers a game of Kingdom Hearts on the PSP, which will likely be like Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the GBA.

dont flame u guys prob already kno but ya thats what i found

EternalOath

Hmm cool. Didn't know the video was called Sunset Horizons. Think that leads to anything? Well a PSP game might be ok, as long as they keep the same battle system it'll be just fine.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
kh3 said:

It is unknown if there will be a Kingdom Hearts III, however Tetsuya Nomura has stated [1] he already has ideas for another installment; a clip that appears to be a teaser trailer (called "Sunset Horizons") for the next adventure is shown at the end of Kingdom Hearts II if certain completion goals are met. However, Nomura did not state exactly what he would like to do with this newest installment. Nomura did state that the Kingdom Hearts team would be taking a break from Kingdom Hearts for a while and work on something else so it is unknown when news for this new installment will arrise.

In a 2006 issue of Disney Adventures, Nomura has stated that he is very interested in experimenting with the PSP's technology. He also considers a game of Kingdom Hearts on the PSP, which will likely be like Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Some new; some old. Don't want it on PSP.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
People are all mad that it could come to the PSP (a next KH project, not KH3!!) but how do you think all these people were thinking when they heard CoM would come to the GBA?

Not everyone owns a GBA. I dont...

So it will always be the case that some people wont get to play it unless they buy the handheld. But I think its a great idea if he puts it on the PSP.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Once in the future a kh3 probably would be on ps3 and isn't that gonna cost more then psp ? Yes, it is if there was gonna be a kh3 on psp and ps3 would give you more of a pick to use but costs too much .

C

Charlie

kh3 said:

-Ha, makes it seem like KH-3's going to come out in 5-10 years.
Oh wow at least I know I can get it sometime AFTER I graduate.
*sighs*

FiNaLsKyE

Sunset horizons wasn't confirmed for one...

Second... Nomura is making a new kingdom hearts game, because in an interview he said that in final fantasy: AC, he would leave clues as to what his next projects would be... Well, lets just say that one was found on Kingdom Hearts.

Third... Psp can S my D... I rhyme.

TruChaos

Its was never confirmed that the serect found in AC was hinting at the next KH game. It hinted at his next project. And I hope its on the PSP with the same battle system and not that gay card based thing they pulledwith CoM.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
FiNaLsKyE said:
Sunset horizons wasn't confirmed for one...

Second... Nomura is making a new kingdom hearts game, because in an interview he said that in final fantasy: AC, he would leave clues as to what his next projects would be... Well, lets just say that one was found on Kingdom Hearts.

Third... Psp can S my D... I rhyme.
In Japan they called it Sunset Horizons because that's the name of the song that played during the Secret Ending (and it was made exclusively for the Secret Ending). And I too would be mad if it was on the PSP, but if its just the same old COM with no new stuff then I wouldn't care very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back