• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More SE Party Info.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterpart

Aladin's Co-Op Techniques are "Speeder" "Quick" and "Trickster". Reactions are brilliant normally and exellent during Blue Form. Demix, part of the 13th Order weilds a Sitar, he flips back and talks for extended periods, he controls water via his musical performance, which he enjoys.

Now we know Xaldin wields wind and Demix water.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Demix= water thats cool yet wierd. i was sure it was goin to be sound but hey thats cool. thanx for the info since i cant go to www.kh2.co.uk i have to wait until u guys post it

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Sounds good to me, I Glad were getting all this New info right away. Im Hopeing that the Trailer will Appear as fast as this Info. Cool, 2 new Elemnts Reveled all we need is a release date and to have them reveal the Rest of the Organization

Counterpart

Vice-Versa said:
Sounds good to me, I Glad were getting all this New info right away. Im Hopeing that the Trailer will Appear as fast as this Info. Cool, 2 new Elemnts Reveled all we need is a release date and to have them reveal the Rest of the Organization

We'll I don't think they will revele more Org. Members that way some of the game can still remain a mystery(character wise).The Release date is said to be discussed tomorrow(JAPAN Time)during the SE Press Conference.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Awesome!

This game is going to rule so hard! I think I like Valor better then Wisdom, but Wisdom still sounds sooo awesome!

louis

I knew he would have a power element too since all the othe org members have them

E

Ecstacy

i have to be the dumbest perosn for asking this but where the hell is all thsi info coming from? was the SE party today? sorry if i am being stupid but it's been one hell of a weerk for me.

Brian

Counterpart

envyme2x said:
i have to be the dumbest perosn for asking this but where the hell is all thsi info coming from? was the SE party today? sorry if i am being stupid but it's been one hell of a weerk for me.

Brian

yea the party is today it started 3hrs and 30mins ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back