• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most evil villian?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Jafar cuz his goatee scares me
Sephy cuz he pisses me off

The Remnant

Xehanort.He betrayed his master,banished his master,stole his masters name.when he became a heartless he haunts sora,takes over riku,and leads Maleficent to her death.His legacy goes on with Xemnas who plans to make an empire with Kingdom Hearts.Need I go on?

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
Who is the evilest Villain you ask? The Moogles. What, with their adorable Teddy Bear likeness as they force you to go and gather items for when they plan take over the universe! Why else would they say, “Collect fifty more Dark Gems and we’ll give you this shiny rock!” They are evil my friends, EVIL!!!

*Coughs* Seriously though I’d have to say the most evil people were: Xehanort (a.k.a. Xemnas), Maleficent, Saix, and…. Sephiroth!

Xemnas, because he ish crazy – Malfeficent, because SHE WILL NOT DIE! – Saix, because one minute he’s calm and next he’s psycho – Sephiroth, just because he is! : P

Josiah

Quarian Power!
MasterofDarkOblivion said:
One word: Ursula. Her extreme ugliness and horrible singing is enough to bring Sephiroth to his knees, begging for mercy.

...You said it... You said it VERY well o.0;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back