• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MSN VIRUS (i hate TMM XD!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora0014

TMM sent me a ******* MSN virus and it's screwing up everything...on my grandpa's work comp! HeLp! x_X

Mistshade

Well, first please state and provide information about what you are having problems with. Also, try and find the name of the virus if you know what it is. Just saying, "I am having problems," wont cut it sorry to say. Im willing to help just post with some more information please. Atleast, I will try to help :)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
TMM sent you a virus. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Anyways, download AVG Antivirus from here

www.filehippo.com

Install it and run a full scan. If you really have a "virus" then it'll find it and delete it. Then you're all good.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Thanks you for telling me about that anti virus thing. Now I have it on my computer and I realized how I could ever done without it =D

Hokage +rep

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I doubt it. I severely doubt TMM even sent him a virus. And if it's not detected than either the virus is a truly good one or AVG sucks. I pick the former. ^_^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You have no brain...seriously...

That 'virus' was a SMILEY. It was nothing more than an ANIMATED IMAGE that was meant to LOOK like a Virus to trick people, and be funny *sigh*

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I think I know what you're talking about. A bar that fills up and says that there's a virus installed xD

Axel Daemon

Oh jeez I was wondering why his statement sounded so fishy anf familiar XD;; Hah don't worry dude that's just a smiely to scare people. -Would know this cause he has Panda on and all so he would've detected osmething-

Ehhh still it would be nice that the people he talked to would've warned him that it was jsut a smiley...

Sora0014 said:
it's screwing up everything
If the so called virus was a completely harmless .gif, how was this possible?

Lol,
A simple .gif had a boy in tears, what's next .png's killing elderly women by strokes.

Sora0014

TheMuffinMan said:
You have no brain...seriously...

That 'virus' was a SMILEY. It was nothing more than an ANIMATED IMAGE that was meant to LOOK like a Virus to trick people, and be funny *sigh*
So its a coincidence that my comp f**ed up when you sent it to me. Wow what a relief -_-.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, it is a complete and total coincident. Your gramps's comp probably sucks because he doesn't have an Anti-virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back