• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mulan's World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok we all kno that Mulan's world is in KH2 right? Ok, good. Well i just want 2 kno wat u guyz expect out of it? Do u think it's gonna b a total bust or is it going 2 be rather interesting? Personally, I like the movie mulan (yes i still like disney movies) but as a world... iuno i'm alittle nervous on that part. But fighting a million heartless at one time seems kinda kool... (honest answers)

Neo_Warrior

i love that movie and still watch it and I expect alot out of it i mean it be come my fav world besides nightmare before christmas I look forward to the giant dragon boss.

Counterpart

The fighting tons of heartless is in every world not just Mulans.You can't really expect anything more from one world then the others with the 13th Order out searching for Sora.By the way Riku appears in the Mulan world.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
riku appears in ulans world its the pic wth the unknown and u see him lookind down on sora donald and goofy in the trailer at the square party they see him with the soul eater n0e wayz mulan was my favorite disney movie so it better be good

Counterpart

KingdomQueenHeart said:
O really? Where? (Like where do u c him)

From Square Enix Party Trailer.This is from the trailer summary."The Order member in the snowy mountains of Land of Dragons supposedly weilds the Soul Eater, which seems to indicate that he's Riku."

Land of Dragons=Mulan's World

And if you want to see this summary its on the site.

Counterpart

How can ANY world in KHII dissapoint?I mean now we fight TONS of heartless in every world with new moves,skills and the magic do different things this time.With the 13th Order looking for you as well as BHK,Mickey and Riku I don't think any world in this game will dissapoint at all.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
shadow_heart91 said:
Mulan is one world I'm really looking foward to playing. It's one of my most favorite Disney movies, I hope it doesn't dissapoint me. I especially can't wait to fight that giant dragon boss.
U took the words rite out of my mouth.

d_fallen_1

KingdomQueenHeart said:
Ok we all kno that Mulan's world is in KH2 right? Ok, good. Well i just want 2 kno wat u guyz expect out of it? Do u think it's gonna b a total bust or is it going 2 be rather interesting? Personally, I like the movie mulan (yes i still like disney movies) but as a world... iuno i'm alittle nervous on that part. But fighting a million heartless at one time seems kinda kool... (honest answers)

the world is going to be based on the movie, not everything, but the main parts like the war and the army thing. i have experience it because i played it in e3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back