• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX is the best.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Kingdom Hearts villian ever!!!! He is so BAD ASS!!! The reason i think so is because if you have seen the KH2FM+ Secret Ending then you will recall the part where he is holding Ven by the head and staring at Terra.... seriously if you look at his face he looks so so so ugh i dont even know ^^;... but it speaks "I DONT CARE, ALL SHALL BOW DOWN AND KISS MY ASS!!! MWHAHA" Its soo cool that face... i can already tell he is gonna be awesome.... what do you think!? I think ill try and find a pic... nah couldnt find one ^^; sorry

Xerrat

You mean... this one? :)

Xehanort.jpg

Master Xehanort may be the greatest canon villain of all time, but he may end up being a pathetic and cliched megalomaniac. Please let him have read the Evil Overlords List...

Xerrat

Poochie, how'd you capture that gif? :)

It's so much clearer and more awesome than what I got!

Marly

Awards
No haha thats not what i was thinkin of but he looks bad ass in that too..... if only i knew how to insert pics =/.... anyone care to explain how to!?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I just googled it. I dont know how to capture a scene from a video.

For future reference, there should be a "Print Screen" (or some abreviation of such) button on your keyboard. Use it.

And yes. MX is teh badass evil...or at least he was in the concept video. Now with this screen, I'm not so sure...

screen%2008.jpg

I hope he's being sarcastic/mocking...sort of like Xemnas, if you catch the drift...

No haha thats not what i was thinkin of but he looks bad ass in that too..... if only i knew how to insert pics =/.... anyone care to explain how to!?

Use [ IMG ]*insert link here*[ / IMG ] without the spaces.

Xerrat

See, THAT'S the pic that makes me doubt his true badassness. Like Hades, I do truly hope the screenshot was taken at a 'bad moment' for Master Xehanort!

Marly

Awards
Thanks Hades but do you know how to get them from paint??? i cant find a picture of it so i just cropped it from a video

Poochie

I'LL KILL YOU ALL.............wait, what was the q
For future reference, there should be a "Print Screen" (or some abreviation of such) button on your keyboard. Use it.
Thanks, Hades.

And yes. MX is teh badass evil...or at least he was in the concept video. Now with this screen, I'm not so sure...

screen%2008.jpg

I hope he's being sarcastic/mocking...sort of like Xemnas, if you catch the drift...

Look like he's constipated....................Someone has been eating too much cheese.

Xerrat

Xehanort2.jpg

Xehanort3.jpg

X_Marluxia_X, try to save it as a jpeg and then upload it onto photobucket. If you don't have an account, it only takes an instant to make one. After you upload it onto photobucket, just grab the link and hit 'insert image', then insert the link into the box that comes up!

Last edited:

Marly

Awards
Wow thanks alot Xerrat ^^ here it is YAY :thumbsup: :
MX.jpg

Xerrat

And now I reckon my connection to the 'net sucks 'cause youtube is so blurry! Nice clear pic, that one! And you are most certainly welcome, I'm glad to help!

Marly

Awards
And now I reckon my connection to the 'net sucks 'cause youtube is so blurry! Nice clear pic, that one! And you are most certainly welcome, I'm glad to help!

YAY i can help you in return :closedeyes: i got that pic from filefront.com .... it has way cleare trailers and stuff ^^ and stuff... so go there for a much much much much much much better pic ^^

Xerrat

Nice, YouTube is so unclear when it comes to capturing screens. Thanks for the info! :)

Hanzo

yea he looks so mean and bad. He scares me. Even in this picture.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/kujas_rage/Xehanort.jpg

Haha yea right he's not as bad as Xemnas not yet anyways. He as scary as a puddle now compared to how Xemnas used people like Sora to almost lost in a 1000 heartless fight. Come on now Xemnas was more evil he only smiled to give an evil laugh. Now MX he look like he will give a guy another chance.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

^ that picture makes me think less of him. D:
He's like "Fine, I guess I'll keep ALL THIS CANDY to myself...."
That other scan looks like he's going through some old age thing.."MY MEDS! GET ME MY MEDS!"

Other than those pics, yes, he is pretty cool.
But until I hear him talk, Ansem(h) is superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back