• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My BHK theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Mine is theory is when sora was in the pod in castle oblivion regaining his memories his memories of name and the organzation was moved right
Well i think something happened wrong and a double of sora or a close copy was made only with the memories of that he had to lose of name and kh2 chain of memories crap.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
One problem.... why would BHK randomly have friends and crap by the time he's in Twilight Town? I don't think he just walked into Twilight town, and he suddenly made really good friends...

iholdthekeys

yeah, muffinman is right, sora was only in there 4 about a year cuz kh2 takes place 1 year after the end of kh1 so chain of memories is like a 1 year adventure............ even though it takes us only like 2 weeks 2 beat the whole thing lol

kumagaro

i find these pointless to read or reply to but we have no evidence i mean the trailers are just random images in no order ame for the pictures and the translations might be wrong but your theroy made no sense

kumagaro

but havnt they told us that bhk is a real person not a clone or shell aka copy and if he had sora's memories wouldny he realive he isnt the real one

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Your grammar gives me a headache. Anyhow, BHK, yes, is not a shell he is his own person. Namine isn't a bitch (anymore) and Sora has some lookouts on his side correct? Besides, BHK was already around for Sora to have had the Twilight Town card created. And you see him at the end of R/R already kickin' around Twilight. Not enough? Okay, the Enigmatic Man tells Sora that he looks similiar to someone, most likely BHK. Theories ok, but if it gets too much like Spidey with te clones this and that and you killed my mother i'll kill you, stop cloning me, i'll never play this game again.

yuna:)

So what if you don't believe me. Next, Namine says to DERICK "you... weren't supposed to be created..." and then, in the jump fest trailer, He becomes confused, and well.......oops...i said too much....:(

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MegaFlare

Whoa, first of all, refrain from flaming each other out hardcore. :\

Talk rationally and continue, any flames will be dealt with by me.

Continue. xO

sora_123

Orginally posted by yuna
So what if you don't believe me. Next, Namine says to DERICK "you... weren't supposed to be created..." and then, in the jump fest trailer, He becomes confused, and well.......oops...i said too much....:(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait minute who that hell is derick.

iholdthekeys

derick is there make believe name that they think is BHK's name they posted a thread that was closed quite quickly and came 2 the thread i have kept alive so long that anyone but me posted where i had evidence of the true beginning of KH2.......... basically they are some nutcase who thinks they know the name but they won't back it up (the stuff i have is backed up cuz i posted the stuff 2 back it up on the thread and it really isn't my stuff sum1 else posted it but they disappeared from the forums so i am bringing the information bak 2 every1z attention and proving how it is matching up with newly released stuff we are getting now)

derick sounds like a no-no on BHK's Name
its a english name.
S-E usually puts something from japaense and into english something different..
like sora.. never heard of it until i played kingdom hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back