• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My dream....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiangel

I know this is proberbly the wrong section and people have been havin a lot of dreams lately and I had one last night and here it goes:

Sora, Kairi, Riku and donald and Goofy had gone to Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion and Kairi gets to meet her grandma again and then she finds out that Aqua is her sister or cousin I cant remember and finds out that a form of Xhanort was after her to get to her sister/cousin for some reason that wasnt said but kairi didn't tell Sora about her family but after a while Kairi starts to become afraid that Xhanort found out cause all these different worlds started to go to war! finally Kairi found out who the form of Xhanort was and it ended up being Sora! sadly Kairi and Riku ended up Sora/Xhanort and all the worlds had stopped the war! And Kairi then felt guilty about her Sora and wants to somehow bring him back and wants his forgivness for him.

then I woke up its pretty sad yet strange what do you think:confused:?

T

Twilight_Thorn

o_O .... I've heard of some pretty strange dreams b4, but that one takes the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back