• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Educated Guesses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Firma

OK, I've given it some thought, and I've come up with some possible scenarios.

Terra seems to be the Riku of this generation. The connection with Maleficent as well as apparent personality traits are evidence of this. What is probably the situation is that he is kind of like Riku gone wrong. Not literally, but just kind of an example of what would happen if someone like Riku, with his strengths and weaknesses, existed and went along the wrong path. This probably led to him transforming into the Xehanort of later years. What the direct cause of this transformation is, I'm unsure of at the moment. Vanitas is a constant variable, because I really don't know what the function of him being there is. Maybe some type of Keyblade-Oriented experiment involving Ven and later Sora, with some connection to a previous/future Keyblade War. The possibilities just flow endlessly. I think that Aqua is the Kairi of this generation, but not to a full degree. She seems to be connected to Terra in the way Kairi was to Sora, which shows a principal difference between the two situations. Ventus is an interesting case. It is possible that Ventus is kind of like a version of Sora that was unable to intercept the Tempter (Represented here by Master Xehanort, there by Xehnort's Heartless.)
Now, here's the $64,000 question: What happened to Terra that would have caused him to change so drastically? This may have something to do with Vanitas, but more likely with MX. Now, MX has proven himself very much capable of summoning Kingdom Hearts. The change probably has something to do with that. Does anybody have some concept of what Kingdom Hearts does? If so, please post here and aid me in my quest for knowledge.

TF

Dragonsblight

Okay I agree with the whole Terra=Xehanort thing but Aqua is closer to Ven not Terra what i mean is that while she does care about Terra i think that she has a closer bond with Ven like Sora and Kairi have.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
OK, I've given it some thought, and I've come up with some possible scenarios.

Terra seems to be the Riku of this generation. The connection with Maleficent as well as apparent personality traits are evidence of this. What is probably the situation is that he is kind of like Riku gone wrong. Not literally, but just kind of an example of what would happen if someone like Riku, with his strengths and weaknesses, existed and went along the wrong path. This probably led to him transforming into the Xehanort of later years. What the direct cause of this transformation is, I'm unsure of at the moment. Vanitas is a constant variable, because I really don't know what the function of him being there is. Maybe some type of Keyblade-Oriented experiment involving Ven and later Sora, with some connection to a previous/future Keyblade War. The possibilities just flow endlessly. I think that Aqua is the Kairi of this generation, but not to a full degree. She seems to be connected to Terra in the way Kairi was to Sora, which shows a principal difference between the two situations. Ventus is an interesting case. It is possible that Ventus is kind of like a version of Sora that was unable to intercept the Tempter (Represented here by Master Xehanort, there by Xehnort's Heartless.)
Now, here's the $64,000 question: What happened to Terra that would have caused him to change so drastically? This may have something to do with Vanitas, but more likely with MX. Now, MX has proven himself very much capable of summoning Kingdom Hearts. The change probably has something to do with that. Does anybody have some concept of what Kingdom Hearts does? If so, please post here and aid me in my quest for knowledge.

TF

You say that Ven, Terra, and Aqua are versions of SRK. Only two out of the three are related to SRK. Tetsuya Nomura said this in one of his interviews.

Terra Firma

The two/three thing makes sense to me,
because it rationalizes the Aqua situation.
I'm not really seeing the Ven/Aqua being
the same type of relationship, though...

Diarradudi

I think, terra=xehanort is almost for sure, but ven and aqua, i dunno what really happen with aqua, she is for me the most mysterious of the three. And i think she has a connection with kairi, just me thinking out loud.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Ven x Aqua is a big nono. Ven is the little brother type, and Aqua seems to old for him. It just feel awkward to me.

We've never really seen much of an Aqua x Ven relationship either. IMO, there's a conflict between Terra and Aqua, and Ven just happens to be caught in the middle of all of it. Ven becomes a "hero" and the main character towards the end, which makes him getting frozen solid so emotional. Aqua is holding the frozen Ven not because she loves him as a BF, probably because he's a best friend who was caught in the struggle between all the characters.

It's always the innocent ones who suffer the most. Thats my POV on the matter anyway.

And the only one I'd say with a direct connection is Ven and Sora. Riku and Vanitas seem to have similar situations, but they aren't directly connected to eachother. Maybe that battle pose is just the way dark users fight. They shoot beams of darkness and all that out of their hands, and that fighting pose just seems to make those attacks faster to use.

Aqua may be a PoH, who gets replaced by Alice later on during her unfortunate demise. There's no direct connection between Aqua and Kairi, but their is some sort of spiritual connection. And if Aqua isn't a PoH, then the only connection there is they are both female.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by CCs_No1_Fanboy
Ven x Aqua is a big nono. Ven is the little brother type, and Aqua seems to old for him. It just feel awkward to me.

Everybody assumes that Ven is a lot younger than Aqua. In actuality, I think that there only a year or two apart.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nice but i dont think aqua is that close to terra =/

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business

Its only a year or two difference. And if a romance is going to be involved in BBS, its most likely going to be Ven and Aqua.

We've never really seen much of an Aqua x Ven relationship either. IMO, there's a conflict between Terra and Aqua, and Ven just happens to be caught in the middle of all of it. Ven becomes a "hero" and the main character towards the end, which makes him getting frozen solid so emotional. Aqua is holding the frozen Ven not because she loves him as a BF, probably because he's a best friend who was caught in the struggle between all the characters.

Who do you think Aqua is chasing after?

It's always the innocent ones who suffer the most. Thats my POV on the matter anyway.[/quote]

Yes that is true to an extent.

And the only one I'd say with a direct connection is Ven and Sora. Riku and Vanitas seem to have similar situations, but they aren't directly connected to eachother. Maybe that battle pose is just the way dark users fight. They shoot beams of darkness and all that out of their hands, and that fighting pose just seems to make those attacks faster to use.[/quote]

Its pretty much already obvious that Terra and Riku aren't going to have a connection.

Aqua may be a PoH, who gets replaced by Alice later on during her unfortunate demise. There's no direct connection between Aqua and Kairi, but their is some sort of spiritual connection. And if Aqua isn't a PoH, then the only connection there is they are both female.[/quote]

Who knows? It's more than likely that Aqua was a PoH, but maybe didn't know it at the time, like Kairi.

(Sorry if this is messed up I don't know how to multi quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back