• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Gym Partner is a Monkey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
this show is just another example of how Cartoon Network is becoming like Nick. used to have GREAT shows, but now they have been replace by crappy kiddie cartoons. CN has really lost its backbone in the last several years.

TifaL91

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't like Mucha Lucha either..... I hate how they fight and transform themselves intoweird objects. Buena girl turns into a bulldozer!!! Please!!!

(I guess, I watched it enough to know this much lol)

Last edited:

soki

It is wack. Back in the day i used to love cartoon network, now all of it's shows are the same. The only good thing about it is adult swim and toonami

Josiah

Quarian Power!
LOL LOVE.THIS.SHOW!
Pretty, Pretty, Shiny, Shiny! @.@; Lol, It's hilarious! =D

Haku

<3
I have only seen a few episodes of the show I think that its alright but I wouldn't call myself a die hard fan of the show.

Blade_of_Hermes

this show is just another example of how Cartoon Network is becoming like Nick. used to have GREAT shows, but now they have been replace by crappy kiddie cartoons. CN has really lost its backbone in the last several years.
Im in agreement with him to some point. Cartoon Networks new shows are a little okay and are somewhat, sort of, funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back