• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Ramblings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Okay, so I havent posted in awhile, meaning I dont exactly know whats been posted and what not, and im not about to read months of threads. So, I just have a few questions about whats been going on.

In that secret movie..(is it officially called Sunset Horizon?).. you see the three NEW characters. I emphisize new because Nomura said they were new and that they are not Sora Riku and Kairi. If that still stands, then I hope people will stop theorizing that that is a grown up Sora, or somehow Riku or even Kairi. They are NEW. Get over it. Right?

Anyways, I want to know what some of you think. These three characters are supposedly bad ass, the male taking down some sort of dragon, and standing there with style.. Thats bad ass in my book. Anyways, why is he getting his face smashed by that guy in the Hoody? Ofcourse thats not a fact, but its the only assumption we can make from what we know and have seen. This brings me to whot that guy in the hoody is. Can it be the TRUE Xehanort? If so, why can he be so strong if his Nobody was beaten by a 15 year old kid? True, Sora is strong, but I dont think he could be on a level of that Keyblade Knight, who is getting smashed in the face by the Hoody guy. eh.

NOTE: I do not expect answers, for none of you can give them. I just seek your logical theories that make sense, and opinions. CIAO

EINON

Reraeb Yek

Wait, how do you know the 'hoody guy' was the one hitting the Chaser AF?

Explain.

Also, Sora AND Riku beat Xemnas. Neither coudl do it alone.

P.P.S. Nice Catcher in the Rye quotes.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I do believe I mentioned that I DO NOT know that it was the Hoody guy who hit the Chaser dude in the face. I said thats what we can get from what we've seen so far.. thats all. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back