• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my review on coded's story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Sword

First impressions: when i saw the first trailer for this game, i assumed this game would reveal where Mickey had been during the events of the first KH. My evidence from the trailer with this quote from Mickey. ''Sora, on that day your journey began here. I was here on that day too. I'm going to tell you the truth.'' Besides that I thought the game would also explain other events during that timeline.

Afterwards: After reading the translations of the episodes,this is what I understood.
- the journal had 2 secret memories, such as Xehanort's heartless opening a portal for riku and Pluto going through a corridor of darkness. WHAT HAPPENED TO MICKEY TELLING SORA THE TRUTH???!!! Altough I can only assume that was a concept trailer?
- (''We must return to free them from their torment'') I thought I heard that ''them'' were the main antagonists, but the only antagonists were the heartless, bugs, Maleficent , and Pete. So i assume ''them'' have to do with BBS, since this game is deeply connected.
- Apparently, Maleficent and Pete get erased from existence. So they won't be in future titles?
- Everything goes back to the way it was and a data world exists as a new world in the real world and Mickey asks to be taken there,.........THE END????

Conclusion- This game didnt have anything new besides this taking place after kingdom hearts 2, Maleficent and Pete survived the destruction of the castle that never was and then get erased from existence. Wasn't this game supposed to have forbidden secrets? I didnt see any connections to BBS.
Anyone else think that this game was gonna have a lot more?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ummmmm coded was a great game and answered alot of question in the series.

Dragon Sword

Can't say its a bad game i only read an english summary of the episodes. And from what i read there wasnt much. Im just saying, what happened to seeing where Mickey has been during the events of the first Kingdom Hearts?

αsiя

space coke
Ummmmm coded was a great game and answered alot of question in the series.

Ummmm what?

I expected for it to give us any hints or even confirm that someone from TAV is still alive

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ummmm what?

I expected for it to give us any hints or even confirm that someone from TAV is still alive

Why would you think that BBS isn't even out yet. THAt would kinda spoil the game.

Radon

mofo
Coded was horrible in the story department. The forbidden secret and the cloaked figure were the two main themes of this game. Instead we never learn anything of the secret and the cloaked figure is Riku, but not actually Riku but the journal looking like Riku and there is another person running around in a cloak.

I think its discraceful that we were made to wait over two years for this. And when it came it didnt answer anything and asked almost nothing. Sigghhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back